Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote control custom button setting for Mavic 2 Zoom
1596 4 2020-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bonmot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

I am trying to set up my mavic 2 zoom the gimbal control on the remote controller.

My goal is to easily pan left, right, up and down and zoom in/out.

With existing setup, left roller is pitch up and pitch down, right roller is zoom in/out.

Anyone has other setup to yaw left/right without draging the smart phone screen?

How about the 5D button?

Thanks
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The only means to pan the camera is by holding and dragging the screen of the mobile device through the DJI Go 4 application from left to right to pan the camera. Thank you.
2020-1-14
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-14 14:07
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. The only means to pan the camera is by holding and dragging the screen of the mobile device through the DJI Go 4 application from left to right to pan the camera. Thank you.

Thanks.
My next question is: after you moved the camera left and right, how to reset it back to "center".
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. To center the camera please tap the 5D button twice up or down. The first tap will point the camera down then the second tap will center the camera. If you have further inquiry or concern, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Thank you.

2020-1-14
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Canada

Ok. Thanks for the confirmation. I did notice this feature during my fly.
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules