Lost or stolen mavic air
3243 10 2020-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
call_me_gato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1027 ft

Colombia

Hello guys. I've just move from house and i cant find my dji mavic air, it's nowhere. It could be stolen from my car, is there something we can do to find it?
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air. Since this issue happened. It would be best to report this issue to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for understanding.
2020-1-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly they don't provide a feature to lock down a stolen drone,  I wish they did as someone stole my M2P.
2020-1-27
Use props
djiuser_wyKppgBbBxAR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53333 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 08:43
Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air. Since this issue happened. It would be best to report this issue to your local authorities of the theft that had happened, and allow the police to run on their investigation of this incident. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for understanding.

DJI really needs to develop an anti- theft protocol.  It took me about three months to save up for a Mavic Mini(lol, I have a lot of kids) and when i finally bought it,  someone breaks into my car and steals it.  I had it for four days.
2020-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_wyKppgBbBxAR Posted at 1-30 18:05
DJI really needs to develop an anti- theft protocol.  It took me about three months to save up for a Mavic Mini(lol, I have a lot of kids) and when i finally bought it,  someone breaks into my car and steals it.  I had it for four days.

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for sharing your insight with regards to this matter. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to help and give out the best security to all our DJI co pilots. Again please stay safe always and thank you for your support.
2020-1-31
Use props
djiuser_wyKppgBbBxAR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53333 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 14:16
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for sharing your insight with regards to this matter. Rest assured that DJI is doing it's best to help and give out the best security to all our DJI co pilots. Again please stay safe always and thank you for your support.
It would be nice to get some support back,  Like a small discount on a new unit. I still have the proof of purchase and it's been less than a month it was bought...i don't know but it's a privilege to have the ability to see and create a whole different world in both of your hands.
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_GDhxaa91OI7b
lvl.2
Hungary

It is  insane that DJI hasn't developed any anti-theft solution so far. They are only "really sorry for our losses" instead of helping us to retake the stolen drones back on the easiest way. With their ignorance they indirectly support theft and the black market.
2020-2-13
Use props
call_me_gato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1027 ft

Colombia

Ridiculous that we can't track our drones. DJI do something
2020-2-13
Use props
Chris Bowling
New

United States

djiuser_wyKppgBbBxAR Posted at 2-8 17:51
It would be nice to get some support back,  Like a small discount on a new unit. I still have the proof of purchase and it's been less than a month it was bought...i don't know but it's a privilege to have the ability to see and create a whole different world in both of your hands.

dji can't fix stupid. Use common sense and take the time to make sure your drone is secure where ever you leave it.
2020-2-14
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

call_me_gato Posted at 2-13 08:03
Ridiculous that we can't track our drones. DJI do something

DJI don't have to do anything, we as the consumers should take care and keep track of our own personal belongings.
2020-2-22
Use props
Dorset_Horn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Surely when the drone is next flown it must leave some sort of flight log? Or something that is stored by Dji? If I even hover in my living-room, a flight record is added to my log.
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules