Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
recording to sd card
4269 5 2020-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse7357050
lvl.1
United Kingdom

drone help_001.jpg H i,  I have a mavric pro, can anyone please tell me why storage location does not show on my interface,
I went into general settings, cache to sd card, moved slider to the right but it would not and it brought up a tutorial how. I followed the instructions and i got a message:
failed to set to sd card. thanks
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please verify what SD card you are using right now? Also, could you please provide us the screenshot of the error message that you are receiving in the application for us to further isolate the issue? You may refer to the images below on how to set the storage location on the application. The image is from DJI Mavic Air and it is more likely the same with the DJI Mavic Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-1-15
Use props
fanse7357050
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply. I took a photo but I cannot get it to open has i did with the screen shot of a video on line, using a scan disk sd card. I have got it to record to sd card but the video is jumping,(not running smoothly) I was told not to use 4k has a lot of machines / screens cannot play that high a resolution. It's 23.30 here bedtime
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fanse7357050 Posted at 1-15 15:29
[view_image]

Thanks for your reply. I took a photo but I cannot get it to open has i did with the screen shot of a video on line, using a scan disk sd card. I have got it to record to sd card but the video is jumping,(not running smoothly) I was told not to use 4k has a lot of machines / screens cannot play that high a resolution. It's 23.30 here bedtime

Sorry for that case happened, you may try another SD card to see if the issue persists or not. Should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us via http://www.dji.com/support, we'll do our best to help you. Thanks.
2020-1-17
Use props
fanse7357050
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I have it sorted now, the screen shot I took of a video on the internet and the images you sent me are different to the software I have. You can see by the photo I took. No storage location only reset camera settings.  In general settings cache to sd card brings up a tutorial how. getting a bit frustrated after trying it a few times it worked. The issue with the video not running smoothly I changed the frame rate  and the resolution. thanks.   
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fanse7357050 Posted at 1-17 07:44
Hi, I have it sorted now, the screen shot I took of a video on the internet and the images you sent me are different to the software I have. You can see by the photo I took. No storage location only reset camera settings.  In general settings cache to sd card brings up a tutorial how. getting a bit frustrated after trying it a few times it worked. The issue with the video not running smoothly I changed the frame rate  and the resolution. thanks.

Thanks for your update. We are glad to know that you have solved the issue. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact us via http://www.dji.com/support.
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules