Osmo pocket Black screen
3652 11 2020-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jéssica Araujo
lvl.1

Brazil

Comprei um Pocket osmo há cerca de 5 meses e não tive tempo de testá-lo direito, de repente mostrou um defeito na tela preta, não se conecta a nada, enviarei um vídeo do problema, moro no Brasil e eu não estou conseguindo voltar, nem Dji nem me contatou várias vezes, não tenho solução para o meu problema. você já viu esse tipo de defeito? O que você fez, o que você acha que pode ter causado? Como o osmo pocket nunca sofreu queda, de repente foi assim.

2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Jéssica, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please record a video to show us the problem? We'd like to help you check it.
2020-1-15
Use props
Jéssica Araujo
lvl.1

Brazil

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHKJRyiMBd-0P7BD1oMnV4uIgihOrJFm
2020-1-16
Use props
Jéssica Araujo
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello. Above is the link with the video to understand the problem!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is an account of the problem.

The defect was as follow: The Osmo Pocket was saved, so I wanted to turn it on. It was turned on, but the equipment presented a warning that it was totally discharged. Then I started the Osmo to charge and after a while, I tried to turn it on again, however the equipament was not turned on normally.
The Osmo Pocket turns on, but the screem doesn’t work and the screen is black. The Gimbal calibration looks like normally but just it. The equipment doesn’t connect to my smartphone. It doesn’t make recordings, there is not any operation unless the Gimbal calibration.
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jéssica Araujo Posted at 1-16 14:51
Hello. Above is the link with the video to understand the problem!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jéssica, we have checked your video, you are recommended to start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back for repair. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Or contact our support (http://www.dji.com/support) to open a case and then send it in.
We will do our best to help this out.
2020-1-17
Use props
Jéssica Araujo
lvl.1

Brazil

I live in Brazil, I got in touch through these links and by email, the only position they gave me was to ask me to go after whoever sold me. It is very disrespectful.
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jéssica Araujo Posted at 1-17 13:53
I live in Brazil, I got in touch through these links and by email, the only position they gave me was to ask me to go after whoever sold me. It is very disrespectful.

Hi Jéssica, sorry for the inconvenience. We have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, we have forwarded your situation to the supervisor team and we'll have someone contact you within working hours. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
2020-1-17
Use props
Jéssica Araujo
lvl.1

Brazil

ainda à espera de uma posição de Dji ...

2020-1-29
Use props
Jéssica Araujo
lvl.1

Brazil

still waiting for a position from Dji ...
2020-1-29
Use props
Jayson R.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10525 ft

Philippines

Hi, I had the same issue. any update on how to fix this?  Thank you..
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jayson R. Posted at 6-28 16:18
Hi, I had the same issue. any update on how to fix this?  Thank you..

Hi there, may I know the model of your DJI product? Could you please record a video to show me the details of the issue? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jéssica Araujo Posted at 2020-1-29 17:15
still waiting for a position from Dji ...

Hello there, just to verify, had you solved the issue? If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules