Filter for Phantom 4 Advanced?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b8d58fa
lvl.2

United States

I bought a used DJI Phantom 4 Advanced that seemsto be like new.  I would like to buy a set of ND filters but I can not remove the front cover.  I do not want to damage it.   I see filters that say P4 Pro/Advanced but, there is noting in manual or on youtube about Advanced filter installation.

QUESTION: Is my front cover just very snug?  Or are there different P4 Advanced cameras?  Should I be able to remove that cover?

Thanks
Regis

2020-1-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes, it will screw off and it can be difficult the first time.  Some will wrap a rubber band around it which enables a better grip.  What worked for me (P3P) is using the motor prop wrench.  It wraps around and grabs it very nicely and also provides leverage.  The P4 won't have that wrench though.  But I wonder if a P3P prop wrench would work for you?  I bet it will.  Good luck
2020-1-15
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

Also don’t squeeze the lens cover when turning. like Mark said it will come off just go easy. Good luck.
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can remove that camera cover of the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Please note that this cover might be difficult to remove for the first time due to its quality. You can also use a material that will help you to grip the camera cover. Please remove the cover slowly to avoid damaging the camera of the unit. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-16
Use props
fans6b8d58fa
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 09:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can remove that camera cover of the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced. Please note that this cover might be difficult to remove for the first time due to its quality. You can also use a material that will help you to grip the camera cover. Please remove the cover slowly to avoid damaging the camera of the unit. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!

Thanks for the tips.  At least now I know it "should" come of.  Will continue working on it

Thanks again,
Regis
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans6b8d58fa Posted at 1-20 12:50
Thanks for the tips.  At least now I know it "should" come of.  Will continue working on it

Thanks again,

You are always welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules