2553 2 2020-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gimbaldore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3671 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual when used with the DJI Smart Controller doesn't output HDMI when HDMI is set to CAMERA VIEW mode. It works correctly when HDMI is set to DUPLICATE mode but HDMI output freezes when set to CAMERA VIEW.

DJI support told me 6 months ago the problem would be fixed in the next SMART CONTROLLER firmware update...NOPE!

I use the same SMART CONTROLLER with a Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro and they both work correctly when then controller is set to HDMI -->CAMERA VIEW. The M2Z & M2P are used with the GO 4 app while the M2ED requires the PILOT app. This leads me to believe the problem is in the PILOT app that's required to fly the M2ED and not the SMART CONTROLLER's firmware.

SMART CONTROLLER + GO 4 app + Mavic 2(Zoom/Pro)       -   HDMI-->DUPLICATE & CAMERA VIEW works correctly.
SMART CONTROLLER + Pilot app + Mavic 2 Enterprize Dual  -   HDMI-->DUPLICATE - works, HDMI -->CAMERA VIEW - doesn't work.

Has anyone with a M2ED tried HDMI-->CAMERA VIEW? Did it work for you?

Has anyone with a Mavic 2 Enterprise (non-Dual) tried HDMI-->CAMERA VIEW? Did it work for you?
2020-1-15
Use props
fansdec20d67
lvl.1

Belgium

Hello,

We have the same problem.
Camera view doesn't function on our Mavic Pro Enterprise Dual and our Mavic Pro Enterprise
Did you receive any solution from Dji?
Thanks
2020-4-8
Use props
kinowylamgmail.com
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Any updates on this as I can’t even get the output to work at all.. I have a crystal sky and black Pearl and nothing works
2021-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules