Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone else having birds attack the mavic mini?
6088 89 1-16 03:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobWinNV
Captain
Flight distance : 248094 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-16 04:24
About 2 weeks ago I had a hawk come after my MM.  I hand to land the MM to keep the hawk from continue to chase it.  Last week when I flew at the same place it wasn't a problem.  Didn't find out until later that the hawk tried to swoop down and catch a rabbit and ran into the front of a passing truck.  So no more hawk.  I have no idea as to what you could put on your MM to make your predators fear it.

Not a rabbit.
6-20 20:33
Use props
Daniella3d
Second Officer
Canada

69th Drone Det. Posted at 1-17 05:52
Hi  : ) I live in Colorado, in an area with lots of raptors. It seems the ospreys are most interested in my MM (perhaps because of the coloring).  I notice hawks swoop by but don't try to attack, and eagles generally ignore it. Thinking of painting mine like an osprey, to see if that makes a difference.

Interesting, because ospreys only eat fish, they don't attack and eat other birds, and I have never seen an osprey even attack another bird.

I had a bunch of swallows fly near the Mini, but not really attacking it. Maybe just curious, or maybe trying to catch the insects flying around the drone, not sure. I did not stay there to find out, I just landed.
6-21 20:23
Use props
AerialFusion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1632828 ft

Canada

The swallows are proving to be a challenge for the mini, no matter where or when      , the larger swallows try attack the mini every time they see it!   Almost lost it over the lake which appeared to be swallow free at first.

6-30 21:35
Use props
Ralle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Finland

djiuser_waHk8wUyK6XF Posted at 2-23 22:30
May i know what sizes of this to put on printer ?

Here in Finland, attacked / curious ,swallow,jackdaw,crow.Attacked a few times or been curious.I was thinking of trying red / black coloring,if that would help
6-30 23:49
Use props
djiuser_hwk4McarTHR4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139577 ft

Vietnam

Hi everyone, where can I download the skin file for mavic mini?
Or can you guys please send me at quachxinguyen@gmail.com
7-27 09:02
Use props
RJn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 360253 ft
France

It was mainly the seagulls that attacked the drone. The first with her talons, then 30mn later the same with 3 of her friends.
I stuck evil eyes in black and orange on the drone.
7-27 09:59
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115787 ft
France

Hi, with my landing pad I had this, I do not know if it could do the trick ?
IMG_20200727_203724.jpg
7-27 10:40
Use props
avinashnryn
lvl.1
India

Can u share the template file plz
8-12 07:52
Use props
Beeworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 166053 ft