Finding Ground Control Station (GCS) Serial Number.
43172 19 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oRNGWJpp7pe6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81152 ft
India

Hello People, I am having DJI Mavic Air! and for registration of my drone I need Ground Control Station (GCS) Serial Number and  I am not able to find it as for some people they told we can find it DJI Go app in the About Section But I can only find FLight Control Serial number and not able to find FCS!Let me know where can I find that number?

or Is FCS & GCS number are the same number?
2020-1-17
Use props
nomadicani
New

India

I'm facing the same problem...Couldn't find the Ground Control Station (GCS) Serial Number.
2020-1-18
Use props
Aero Crafts
New

India

GCS SN you will find under remote controller, near the QR code
FCS you will find under the battery on aircraft or on APP
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2020-1-18
Use props
Mr Hank Solo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81152 ft
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 14:18
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

So you got any information regarding that number GCS.
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mr Hank Solo Posted at 1-21 08:36
So you got any information regarding that number GCS.

Hi, thank you for your patience. Upon checking here, you can use the SN of your drone to register the drone to any local authorities. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-23
Use props
djiuser_sQxpEpzF9YBG
New

India

Hello, The GCS on the back of my Mavic remote controller has got erased. What do I do to find it again? I couldn't find it in the DJI GO 4 app.
We need it along with the drone SN and FCC SN to register our drones on the government enlistment site.
2020-1-24
Use props
djiuser_NR2FV8rC8ZFg
New

India

FCS is the sr no of drone and GCS is the sr no of controller
2020-1-26
Use props
user7cb0a40bd6
New

India

Aero Crafts Posted at 1-18 03:42
FCS you will find under the battery on aircraft or on APP

2020-1-30
Use props
banwari bairagi
New
India

how to know my mavic 2 pro drone GCS number
2020-1-30
Use props
MauroT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Aero Crafts Posted at 1-18 03:42
FCS you will find under the battery on aircraft or on APP

and where do i find "flight controller?" number?  thanks
2020-3-4
Use props
AlphaDog
lvl.3
Italy

MauroT Posted at 3-4 07:40
and where do i find "flight controller?" number?  thanks

Hi guys,

You can find the Flight Controller Serial number (FCS) here:
1) inside the drone, where you put the battery, beside the QR code (Air, 2, pro) or just under the battery flap (Mini)
2) on the DJI box of your drone where the S/N is show
3) on the dji go4/dji fly app, on the "about" menu ....Flight controller Serial number (the drone must be connected to the App)

Note: The FCS number is the same serial number you must use for the APR number (if requested)

You can find the Ground Control Station (GCS) here:
1) below the controller itself, beside the QR code

Hope could help
2020-3-29
Use props
Zenobito.Gio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2677 ft
Italy

good day the qrcode of the radio control SN (GCS) is not redable i need to register my drone how can i get hold of the serial number of my remote control? thank you
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_N95KbQUtJaQE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37520 ft
Italy

AlphaDog Posted at 3-29 04:22
Hi guys,

Hello I just activated my new Air2, and I have some problem about GCS code. I had firts get the one under the QR code on the back of the controller and it is 1WPBH5V0020076. Reading the QR code with a QR scanner I had the same result, so I used this one to register my drone to local autorities, but in the Fly App I found a completely different GCS code under Information Menu. It's reported as 396CH5M00405C3. Which one is the correct code?
TY in advance for help
2020-7-5
Use props
djiuser_3KI6v5MuplmV
New
Flight distance : 55689 ft
Italy

djiuser_N95KbQUtJaQE Posted at 7-5 04:46
Hello I just activated my new Air2, and I have some problem about GCS code. I had firts get the one under the QR code on the back of the controller and it is 1WPBH5V0020076. Reading the QR code with a QR scanner I had the same result, so I used this one to register my drone to local autorities, but in the Fly App I found a completely different GCS code under Information Menu. It's reported as 396CH5M00405C3. Which one is the correct code?
TY in advance for help

Same problem with dji mavic mini. Did you solve the problem finding the right one?
Thank you in advance
2020-7-7
Use props
djiuser_NQ8zLXEwPQkP
New
Flight distance : 308 ft

India

AlphaDog Posted at 3-29 04:22
Hi guys,

On the Digital sky registration platform, white entering the weight of the done, it returns saying invalid input. I entered 0.430 kgs. Why would that happen?
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_LFpgKiukseIE
New
India

djiuser_NQ8zLXEwPQkP Posted at 2020-8-26 02:33
On the Digital sky registration platform, white entering the weight of the done, it returns saying invalid input. I entered 0.430 kgs. Why would that happen?

You just need to enter like 0.43
2021-2-18
Use props
djiuser_IYI4TGmemijo
New

India

iN mAVIC MINI YOU CAN FIND INSIDE OF BATTERY FLAP OF DRONE
2021-11-30
Use props
ali2425
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I have brought DJI Mavic Air before 4 years and need to re-register in another country. I need Pilot or Ground Station Station serial number which is scratched of from the remote control of my drone . What is another way to find Ground control station serial number in the dji app or some other place. I can only see last 5 digits of my serial numbers on the remote controler. Thnaks
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ali2425 Posted at 3-3 18:31
Hi, I have brought DJI Mavic Air before 4 years and need to re-register in another country. I need Pilot or Ground Station Station serial number which is scratched of from the remote control of my drone . What is another way to find Ground control station serial number in the dji app or some other place. I can only see last 5 digits of my serial numbers on the remote controler. Thnaks

Hi there, I replied to your post here, you can take a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=286198
2023-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules