1027 2 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Francoisd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Hi,

Since several years now, I have a DJI F450 with a flight controler Naza V2.
As french rules changed, in the next few month, drones will have to send (probably by Wifi code) their authentification number and current flying parameters for the authorities to control flying drones.
As for recent drones flying using wifi (Mavic Pro, air, ...) the data could be send automatically after a firmware update, for a Naza controler, it is not possible.
Does DJI will propose upgrade parts in order to be able to transmit those data our does such a system exists from other suppliers ?

Thank you.

2020-1-18
Use props
Balooo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124019 ft
Italy

Here, in Italy, they're talking about ads-b transponders, but I haven't found any online yet. Will it be the same in France ? I also read this could be post-poned to the 1st January 2021.. I guess we'll have to wait and see
2020-6-5
Use props
Francoisd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

I have read somewhere that several manufacturers are developing modules to add on older drones but for now, it costs more than 100€.
In France, "transponder" system is mandatory for drone more than 800gr for now.

For me, I am not concerned any more with this problem, I have sold My F450 few weeks ago and only have my Mavic Mini for now, waiting for CE certified Dji drones in the next few month or years
2020-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules