How to transfer videos to PC without card reader?
13366 4 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
V
lvl.1
United States

How do we transfer videos without phone, internet and card reader to a pc?

Wouldn't it be a common sense: you connect camera to a computer and transfer files off it while it's charging
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can transfer files from DJI Osmo Action to PC using the cable. Please make sure that there is an SD card inserted on the unit also please make sure that you are using a USB Data cable to transmit the data. There must be a pop-up message on the PC when you connect the unit. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-19
Use props
V
lvl.1
United States

Thank you. For some reason when I connect it to USB-C port in my computer it doesn't recognize the camera (it shows RDIS device with "driver not found" yellow icon in device manager and camera doesn't show any messages), same port works fine for my phone.
2020-1-19
Use props
V
lvl.1
United States

V@no Posted at 1-19 17:31
Thank you. For some reason when I connect it to USB-C port in my computer it doesn't recognize the camera (it shows RDIS device with "driver not found" yellow icon in device manager and camera doesn't show any messages), same port works fine for my phone.

Correction: RNDIS device shown in device manager
2020-1-19
Use props
djiuser_N28CsucJ3mCJ
lvl.1

Australia

Try connecting to the PC with the Osmo turned off. After connection turn on the Osmo. On the Osmo rear screen you should get a connect message - tap the message to accept and all should be good.
Hope this helps as it works for me
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules