636 4 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 640604 ft
France

Hi

I have sold my MAVIC PRO in second hands.

I could save / archive its Flight logs for souvenirs

I have resest it / reset it as it just went out of the factory.

But does my drone is linked to my account? If yes how to remove it and at the same time welcome my new drone ?

I have not found on my account any data indicating that I am (soon....was) the owner of the MAVIC PRO. Does this kind of info / link does exist somewhere in order I can forget my former drone and welcome the new one?

Any help / Advices...

CB
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day CB. Thank you for this inquiry and for reaching out. Once you sell your DJI Mavic Pro. The new owner will create his new personal DJI account on the DJI Go 4 application for that said drone. Upon creating a new DJI account the only flight record that the new account will have will start on the first flight the new owner uses the drone. Your DJI account will not be tied up with the account of the new owner. Thank you.
2020-1-18
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
France

All right Thank you Super Moderator....

Just another question : Is there somewhere (on DJI Web Site i.e.) a page that shoes / displays the devices linked to my account with there names, Serial Numbers, EIS date, etc.... ?
Thanks
2020-1-19
Use props
zappy49
Second Officer
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

The buyers account will have all the details of said Drone. you can't delete your account of said Drone. you can link next Drone to same Account.Hope this Helps
2020-1-19
Use props
CYRBAE31
lvl.2
France

Many thanks Mr First Officer. I will go back to my buyer account on DJI.com but so far I could not find such an info.....
Regards
C.  
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules