Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin M batteries wont charge
1189 3 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danfaridi
New

United States

Really frustrated with no solution in sight, my ronin m batteries won't charge I have a very important wedding shoot coming up. Onr battery is completely dead, the other one acts like its gonna charge but the red button light stays on and one white dot stays on.
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Danfaridi, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Firstly, please make sure the charger is normal.
Secondly, may we confirm if your batteries still under warranty? If yes, please contact our support via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thanks.
2020-1-18
Use props
Danfaridi
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-18 22:12
Hi Danfaridi, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Firstly, please make sure the charger is normal.
Secondly, may we confirm if your batteries still under warranty? If yes, please contact our support via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thanks.

When I made this post my battery was under warranty but I forgot to send an email to support now its been three months since I bought the battery and your tech support won't honor the warranty. Please help, I can't afford to keep buying batteries.
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Danfaridi Posted at 3-5 07:15
When I made this post my battery was under warranty but I forgot to send an email to support now its been three months since I bought the battery and your tech support won't honor the warranty. Please help, I can't afford to keep buying batteries.

Hi Danfaridi, sorry to hear that. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, your situation has been forwarded to our supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours, please wait patiently. I hope your issue will be sorted out soon.
2020-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules