HELP ! Inspire 2 plug for gimbal is blocked !! :-(
989 4 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bilolid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661070 ft
France

As you can see on the attached picture, I seem to have forced while putting the protection cap after Zenmuse removal.

The result is that I cannot put Zenmuse anymore, because the male plug has spun, so the 3 notches are not lined up with the plug.

Have I broken something ?

Should I force again to put the plug in the good axis ?

Someone can HELP me ??

I need to work and to shoot asap, THANKS A LOT dear community !!

IMG_4248 resized 2.jpg
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know what happened. I will highly recommend you to send your unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2020-1-19
Use props
bilolid
lvl.2
France

Thank you for your help, Gamora.

Unfortunately, the warranty period is passed. The drone has been bought in July 2017...

Furthermore, I need to fly for professional purpose this week, so I hope someone can confirm me it can be fixed easily, without sending the unit in a DJI repair center, because such a procedure would require several weeks and months I cannot wait for. :/
2020-1-19
Use props
bilolid
lvl.2
France

OK guys, I finally decided to replace it myself. So I took a spoon and I forced a little bit on the steel bump, till the two white signs be aligned.

I m glad to confirm that everything fine. I put the Zenmuse, I started the drone and it works as usual !

You can mark that thread as solved. Thank you !
Capture d’écran 2020-01-19 à 19.16.28.png
2020-1-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Just press and hold the gimbal unlock lock button (this unlocks also the connection plate) and turn it to the needed position.
Do not force it without pressing the button ;)

Sometimes the connection plate goes to a wrong position when taking the gimbal away.
But its always a easy fix.
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules