Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SC and DJI Go4 app problem - grey frozen screen
1172 7 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gjuro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1051375 ft
Croatia

Looks like I'm a magnet for problems - DJI app stops in mid-flight, the image turns gray and freezes like when I turn off the drone while the smartcontroller is still on
All firmwares (AC and SC) were reinstalled (refreshed) day before yesterday[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]. The refresh was made while the SD cards (formatted both) were off the drone and smartcontroller. Of course, when the application crashes there is no flight log from the beginning of the flight to that moment. The drone normally responds to the commands of the smartcontroller but in order to have image transfer I have to lower the drone, shut it down and start again. Restarting the application on the fly brings a gray blank display.The same thing happened to me the other day, I thought I pressed something so I didn't give it any importance. Now I know that there are some other bugs in the new firmware or application besides the ones I already reported

Screen20200119_161105.jpg
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. I will forward this issue of yours to our designated department for further attention. I will surely keep you posted once we already have an update on the said issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-1-19
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Croatia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 14:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. I will forward this issue of yours to our designated department for further attention. I will surely keep you posted once we already have an update on the said issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

thanks for the quick response  Gamora
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gjuro Posted at 1-19 15:28
thanks for the quick response  Gamora

You're welcome. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your patience!
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your patience. I already sent a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-2-19
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Hi Gamora could you please share solution for this issue here? As a lot of members in forum are suffering by this. Thanks.
2020-2-19
Use props
Gjuro
lvl.4
Croatia

after I turned off the cash I have no more problems
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Gjuro Posted at 2-19 10:25
after I turned off the cash I have no more problems

Thank you for keeping us update. We're glad that you already managed to resolve the problem. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules