Any fix for sync problems?
1649 20 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1273379 ft
Norway

Sometimes i still have problems to sync flights in fly app, it says; "2 flight records not uploaded", i press upload. And then "Upload successful".... And then.... nothing!
Tryed reinstall apps, delete everything dji stuff on the phones but still nothing.

And sometimes it works without problems..

Someone know a fix for this?

2020-1-19
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

Yes, same here.
2020-1-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

A couple of weeks back several of us had the same problem.  Appears DJI's server was overloaded as a day later it cleared up and no further sync issues.
2020-1-19
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

I will see tomorrow then if there is still a problem with the sync
2020-1-19
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Still doesnt sync flight records
I think dji still have to fix this and hope they communicate with their outsourced app department
2020-1-19
Use props
vins1970gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34570 ft
Italy

Same here in Italy, cannot sync flight data...
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using right now? Also, I will forward this issue to our designated department for further clarification, if you could provide us a screenshot showing the problem or error that would be great for us to further isolate the issue. I will keep you posted once we have an update on the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-1-19
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 14:13
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using right now? Also, I will forward this issue to our designated department for further clarification, if you could provide us a screenshot showing the problem or error that would be great for us to further isolate the issue. I will keep you posted once we have an update on the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hey, ive been using both the Huawei P20 Pro and lately Samsung S7 for flying. I tried uploading now and it worked, XP score in DJI Go went a little up and the distance here in forum also.

But still says i have 2 flights to upload. Here is screens what it look like when i try to upload

2020-1-20
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Let us know if it changes, for me after a couple of days it finally synced.
2020-1-20
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-20 10:21
Let us know if it changes, for me after a couple of days it finally synced.

Looks like them both have uploaded now, maybe servers that are slow?
2020-1-20
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

SveinDJI Posted at 1-20 11:58
Looks like them both have uploaded now, maybe servers that are slow?

I think by total chance, hundreds if not thousands of mavic mini logs are being synced in their servers...
So there are bottle necks every now and then
2020-1-21
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

What purpose does syncing your flight data with DJI serve?  I've never wanted to do it.  It seems sort of invasive and creepy.  Maybe that's just me.

Hmmm.  Now where DID I put my aluminum foil hat?

2020-1-21
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Apart from not uploading automatically it fails to upload almost every time you manually upload. Also... why does it want to upload all my 1 min flights which are just propeller start-ups and shut downs to dissipate the heat while I was studying on the app and AC functions.
2020-1-21
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

Sigmo Posted at 1-21 02:15
What purpose does syncing your flight data with DJI serve?  I've never wanted to do it.  It seems sort of invasive and creepy.  Maybe that's just me.

Hmmm.  Now where DID I put my aluminum foil hat?

do you have a phone?
2020-1-21
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

m80116 Posted at 1-21 02:37
Apart from not uploading automatically it fails to upload almost every time you manually upload. Also... why does it want to upload all my 1 min flights which are just propeller start-ups and shut downs to dissipate the heat while I was studying on the app and AC functions.

Turn off automatic upload and delete the files from 1 minute flights. Think it will work
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SveinDJI Posted at 1-20 09:28
Hey, ive been using both the Huawei P20 Pro and lately Samsung S7 for flying. I tried uploading now and it worked, XP score in DJI Go went a little up and the distance here in forum also.

But still says i have 2 flights to upload. Here is screens what it look like when i try to upload

Thank you for keeping us updated. Can you please clarify if you have still experience the issue? I hope that this has been sort out. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-23
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 14:28
Thank you for keeping us updated. Can you please clarify if you have still experience the issue? I hope that this has been sort out. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Had no problems today with the upload. But is there any problems with the drone not flying straight? Tried IMU calibration. Or could this be because of the cold? was -10 celcius today.
2020-1-25
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

But i found out that if you delete all your flight records, and put them in the dji folder again. It will "upload" all the info like flight distance again. I do not have 722812 ft of flight distance irl. But luckly the app shows the real distance.
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SveinDJI Posted at 1-25 10:08
Had no problems today with the upload. But is there any problems with the drone not flying straight? Tried IMU calibration. Or could this be because of the cold? was -10 celcius today.

Thank you for reaching out. The weather might be the problem interfering with the drone's stability. Try to fly in a location with a recommended flying temperature and let us know if the problem persists. Thank you!
2020-1-25
Use props
SveinDJI
lvl.3
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 11:32
Thank you for reaching out. The weather might be the problem interfering with the drone's stability. Try to fly in a location with a recommended flying temperature and let us know if the problem persists. Thank you!

Have to wait until the summer then. there is still 2 cold month coming
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SveinDJI Posted at 1-25 11:33
Have to wait until the summer then. there is still 2 cold month coming

Keep us posted on the latest update on the said issue once you are already done testing it. Thank you!
2020-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules