Gimbal overload
825 12 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

Today i started my mavic pro first time in 4 months,
But when i started it the gimbal started moving violently in all axises, i tried alot of things including holding it tilted.

But now de gimbal doesnt even move anymore, Even not at start up,
i can freely move it around while the drone is powered on.
I can also freely move it around, so it is not obstucted

I tried refreshing the firmware, imu calibration
Restore defaults,
Gimbal calibration stuck at 5%
It also still says gimbal overload/gimbal obstructed, when i can freely move it around in every axis

I am on holiday so sending it back right now is really difficult, also i would really like there to be a easy fix, because i was planning on using it badly here

I added a videolink off the same problem someone else is having, his "fix" didn't work for me though
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

https://youtu.be/-KJOxR2Jkxk
This is the video link
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro prior to this issue? Did you experience any hard landing or crash? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

No nothing happened
I was flying it during my summer vacation 01/08/2019 ( juli )
I landed it in my hand, no hard landings or anything,
I put it on my desk, and i just started it up again today
Whe did have a bumpy ride here though but is was in a protective case
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 13:37
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what happened to your DJI Mavic Pro prior to this issue? Did you experience any hard landing or crash? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

No nothing happened
I put it on my desk, and i just started it up again today
Whe did have a bumpy ride here though but is was in a protective case
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf8802daf Posted at 1-19 13:41
No nothing happened

Thank you for the additional information you have provided. Since you have refreshed the firmware of the DJI Mavic Pro before and tried to do some trouble shooting steps with the said drone. Can you please to to do one more gimbal calibration. If the said calibration will not be able to fix the said issue. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assessment. We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Thank for your understanding and your support.
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 13:48
Thank you for the additional information you have provided. Since you have refreshed the firmware of the DJI Mavic Pro before and tried to do some trouble shooting steps with the said drone. Can you please to to do one more gimbal calibration. If the said calibration will not be able to fix the said issue. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assessment. We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Thank for your understanding and your support.

I allready did but the gimbal didn't move in any axis,
Affact i dont even think it made any noice
I ordered it from cameraNU.nl in the netherlands and if had the drone for a year at 29th of january 2019,

Would you think i can claim this as waranty?
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf8802daf Posted at 1-19 13:57
I allready did but the gimbal didn't move in any axis,
Affact i dont even think it made any noice
I ordered it from cameraNU.nl in the netherlands and if had the drone for a year at 29th of january 2019,

Thank you for the quick reply. For us to be sure with regards to the inquiry. Can you please send me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Pro though PM for me to be able to check. Thank you.
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

Where and how can i pm you?
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 14:02
Thank you for the quick reply. For us to be sure with regards to the inquiry. Can you please send me the serial number of your DJI Mavic Pro though PM for me to be able to check. Thank you.
Where and how can i pm you?
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf8802daf Posted at 1-19 14:14
Where and how can i dm you?

I will be sending you a PM. Please reply to it with the serial number of your drone for me to be able to help you. Thank you.
2020-1-19
Use props
fansf8802daf
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 14:16
I will be sending you a PM. Please reply to it with the serial number of your drone for me to be able to help you. Thank you.

Where, and on what platform where i to recieve your pm??
Thank you
Best regards
colijn
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf8802daf Posted at 1-19 14:21
Where, and on what platform where i to recieve your pm??
Thank you
Best regards

You are very much welcome colijn. The PM notification is located at the upper righthand corner for the DJI Forum page. Please hover the mouse over the bell icon and click messages for you to be able to see your PM messages. Thank you.

2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules