Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I want to sell a car and connect with local and national users
1196 3 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freeclassified
New

India

Can I sell my car with outstanding finance? This question arouses in my mind and I came across an article stating selling a car privately is time-consuming but you will probably get a better price. So if I want to sell a car, here’s what I will need to do:
  • For the advertisement, I do not need to go to any newspaper agency and pay a commission. I just need to register myself for free on the one-stop online solution called izydaisy.
  • I need to make sure that I describe my car correctly in my advertisement and that I can prove I am its legal owner.
  • I need to deal promptly with calls and emails I receive from potential buyers.
  • Arrange and be present at viewings and test-drives.
  • Arrange a safe place of being paid for the sale.
I want to sell a car with a quick and hassle-free way and this free classified portal assists me that my car will reach its reserve price and I might end up getting less for it. Here, you will find most of the buyers are in the motor trade and if you are lucky and attract a private buyer, you might get more for your car than a dealer would be.
I have observed that you will get the most for your car by selling it privately and the next best option is dealer part-exchange, followed by a car-buying website. So if I want to sell a car privately, I might get 10% to 15% more for my car than I would from a dealer. This means if my car worth Rs. 5,00,000 if sold privately, I would lose at least Rs. 50,000 by selling it to a dealer.  
There are lots of online car selling sites that offer to take the work out of selling a car. We just need to enter our car’s details on the company’s website such as age and mileage, receive a valuation and then take it to a local depot to have it assessed.
However, be aware that usually, the online valuation is subject to a physical inspection of your car. If the inspection reveals some faults, the final valuation figure might be considerably lower. Selling a vehicle online is a particularly easy way. You just need to simply advertise your car on the site with a full description and photos and then publish the advertisement.
Most of the classified portals charge an insertion fee of Rs. 800 and a final value fee based on the selling price, from a minimum fee of Rs. 1600 up to a maximum of Rs. 3000.
But izydaisy is a free classified portal that lets you advertise anything for free. You just need to follow guidelines and you are all set to earn a handsome amount!
Moreover, if I want to sell a car, I need to bear in mind the timing as timing is important when selling a car. I need to keep an eye on the age of the car and the time of year I sell it. So if you are also looking to sell a car or any other vehicles, keep the above things in mind and you are all set to go!  

2020-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the info.
2020-1-22
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

You might just on the wrong forum
2020-1-23
Use props
Skatti
lvl.1

Ukraine

WTF? I stumbled across this thread when I was looking for something about cars But is that really all there is here on this forum about it? The last answer is 2020. Not much.
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules