Mavic Air Error Codes
6074 2 2020-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Agama
New

Malawi

Hi
I was flying my Mavic Air and crash landed it, checked everything is fine but it has started showing these errors
1. Barometer Data Error
2. ESC Status Error

i have done the following
1. updated the CR firmware
2. Updated the Drone firmware
3. Reseted to factor settings the Drone

nothing is happening
my SN: 0K1CF7P3AG3UD3

please help what can i do to have it start flying again?
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about the incident with your DJI Mavic Air. Since you have tried refreshing the drone using the DJI Assistant 2 and the issue still persists. The drone may have internal damages which is causing this issue. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ).  We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-1-20
Use props
arseoy
New

Turkey

I just got my Mavic Air, but I keep getting a “camera error code 4,” and no video image on the phone. Is this a lemon? Should I return it? Or is there some simple configuration issue I’m missing? I also had problems registering and updating firmware, but that was eventually settled after many attempts.

2020-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules