dji fc 40 camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anirudh65
lvl.2

India

how does the camera work in this droe..i mea i want to use it without the dji app...as with the app its limited to wi fi rage...ay way to continue recordig without the app
2020-1-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You can start recording video by pressing the record button on the FC40.  The app is not needed.  Once you start the video, you should be able to fly as far as the 5.8 ghz control signal will allow without consequences to your video.  The 2.4 ghz wifi signal has a smaller range than the 5.8 ghz control signal mostly due to limitations of your mobile device, but it won't matter as far as recording.  Your video will continue to record even if you fly beyond your 2.4 ghz range.  When you come back into range, the wifi should reconnect and you can then shut off your video recorder via the app or manually by landing and again pressing the record button.  Then shut off the drone.  This is how the P2 Vision series works.

Always shut off the recorder before you shut off the drone.  

You can also fly without the app meaning you can leave your mobile device turned off if you want.  You can start/stop recording video manually.  

Disclaimer - I've never owned an FC40.  

Good luck
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules