1932 5 2020-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

Hi,

I know we can change the exposure time in the Osmo pocket to get longer exposure at night for better picture and time lapse but it would be great to have dedicated night mode or night lapse option to allow for ease of use. Everytime I use my OP after shooting at night I have to change my exposure setting for day and night change them back this get tedious.

I know we can have user defined shooting modes created and saved but predefined options would be nice.

2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rahul K. Thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter and for sharing these information with us. These information will be cascaded to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. Thank you for your support.
2020-1-21
Use props
JeffreyLiou
lvl.2
Taiwan

Please remove the limit of lowest shutter speed 1/8 second in auto mode while timelapse mode
Hope to have special night mode for timelapse
Currently 1/8 second limit  in  every  ISO value in auto mode actually underexposed for low light timelapse
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

Yes, that would be great!
2020-1-30
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Why not just save your settings as a custom setting. That is what I do and it works great.
2020-2-11
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

You can save your night settings as a custom setting. I do a lot of night photography with my osmo and find it easy with the custom setting feature.
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules