Wish List for this forum website
761 11 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

Why, when I'm on a mobile device, am I limited to 1000 characters in a post?  I can switch to the desktop view and get back to normal, but then I can't read the tiny text, etc.  This seems like an odd distinction.  Am I less of a BSer when I'm on my phone?  I think not!

And get rid of that "Swipe up to go to the next page" thing!  Man, that's infuriating!  Sometimes I actually want to read the last post in that arbitrary "page"!  How many times have all of you had to go back to the previous page, and then very very VERRY carfully and slowly move down the page so you can read that last post on that "page".  Just give me a button to let me move through the pages, don't automatically go to the next page just because I was moving downward as I was reading.  Gets me EVERY time.  ;)

I'm typing this on my laptop right now because as i was entering a post on my phone, I ran into that 1000 character limit.  If you want to shut me up, you're gonna have to impose that limit on both the "mobile" and the "desktop" versions of the forum software.  It's a pain to drag out the laptop, but I'll do it.  Really, I will!

Thanks!

2020-1-21
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I wish a online chat for users
2020-1-21
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Why do you post it in mavic mini forum?
Maybe, here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=620
2020-1-21
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

Dmitry Vishnevskiy Posted at 1-21 01:09
Why do you post it in mavic mini forum?
Maybe, here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=133&filter=typeid&typeid=620

Because I want to hear from MINI owners about this AND nobody reads the forum that it would be best placed in.
2020-1-21
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Yeah a button to show latest post would be useful.
I also noticed not sure if for all, if you type something and want to select and "Ctrl X" to "cut" it changes the justification to the right, very annoying.
2020-1-21
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

Or start you off at the last post you read in any given thread.
2020-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 1-21 01:03
I wish a online chat for users

Great idea .
2020-1-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 1-21 01:03
I wish a online chat for users

An online chat could be very handy.  Shouldn't be hard for DJI to implement.
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sigmo. Thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter and for sharing these information with us. These information will be cascaded to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your support.
2020-1-21
Use props
Francoisd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Hi,

What could be great is also to have the possibility to change the forum timezone in our profile in order to get our local time for answers and threads creations.
I am always surprised when in the morning the forum tells me suddenly "yesterday at " when it is 9AM for me...
2020-1-22
Use props
flcusat
lvl.2
United States

Subscribe to a thread button. That way you can come back at a later time o a thread that you previously subscribe to.
2020-5-10
Use props
flcusat
lvl.2
United States

Ability to edit a quote from a previous post, so you just show the relevant part of the previous post that you are referring to.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules