cendence with ronin 2
1061 2 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

The Ronin 2 wireless controller is nice but using a remote controll with TWO sticks like the Cendence makes everything way more precise so why can´t we use it with the Ronin 2 ? There would be all kind of buttons available to even controll all the Red camera settings like you can do now with the force pro controller. Is it somehow possible to wire the Cendence to the force pro and use the stick imputs to move the ronin ? Dji please consider adding software to the cendence so we can use it like the freefly movi controller but have seperated pan and tilt sticks :

movi controller

i think this should be possible !?

2020-1-21
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

I wonder if I got banned from dji stuff ? Somehow @dji never replies to my threads ....

I am still wondering if  I am the only one that thinks it would be awesome if the dji cendence remote could be used with ronin 2 ?
2020-4-20
Use props
SnakeProof
lvl.2

United States

Flo the Pirate Posted at 4-20 00:12
I wonder if I got banned from dji stuff ? Somehow @dji never replies to my threads ....

I am still wondering if  I am the only one that thinks it would be awesome if the dji cendence remote could be used with ronin 2 ?

DJI just doesn't care about adding features to something they already sold. They only care about new products, and they lock down the old ones so bad we can't modify them to add features ourselves. They won't be getting business from anyone I know
2020-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules