New dji Mavic Pro repair
1465 12 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

I bought a new Mavic Pro just before Christmas. I thought that it would be a great Xmas present to me. After flying it 3 times and not being able to get videos or stills that were not out of focus or grainy with a purple lens flare in the upper lens, I sent it to the Texas dji repair facility to have the camera replaced or repaired. Instead of repairing it, at my request, they sent me a refurbished drone that had been in an accident and had damage to the bottom legs. I sent them a new Drone, 3 weeks young, that had a bad camera and they sent me a piece of junk. Thank you, dji. I am very dissapointed with dji.
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are sorry for the trouble, please do accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience with us. I am able to get your case number by your forum account.
I noticed that a new case has been created for you, please kindly send in so we can take care of it.
We will also keep an eye on the status of the case. Hope it will be solved asap. Sincerely sorry again for the trouble.
2020-1-21
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

I had an appointment with a doctor at the U of F hospital this afternoon so sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  When you get to be 75, you too will have a prostate problem also. I did get the junk I was sent by dji to the UPS to ship it back to them. The new drone I purchased before Xmas was incredible. It would land on the exact same place and position wach time. That is why I wanted the camera replaced and sent back to me and not have them send me a replacement Drone that had been in an accident where the spring to the legs was even weak. They should have sent me my repaired Drone or a new one. I should have sent it back to Amazon, it seems, to get my money back.
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

arizonaames Posted at 1-21 23:57
I had an appointment with a doctor at the U of F hospital this afternoon so sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  When you get to be 75, you too will have a prostate problem also. I did get the junk I was sent by dji to the UPS to ship it back to them. The new drone I purchased before Xmas was incredible. It would land on the exact same place and position wach time. That is why I wanted the camera replaced and sent back to me and not have them send me a replacement Drone that had been in an accident where the spring to the legs was even weak. They should have sent me my repaired Drone or a new one. I should have sent it back to Amazon, it seems, to get my money back.

Sincerely sorry again for the trouble. Once the local team receives your package, they will check into it. Hope the case will be sorted out soon.
2020-1-22
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

arizonaames Posted at 1-21 23:57
I had an appointment with a doctor at the U of F hospital this afternoon so sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  When you get to be 75, you too will have a prostate problem also. I did get the junk I was sent by dji to the UPS to ship it back to them. The new drone I purchased before Xmas was incredible. It would land on the exact same place and position wach time. That is why I wanted the camera replaced and sent back to me and not have them send me a replacement Drone that had been in an accident where the spring to the legs was even weak. They should have sent me my repaired Drone or a new one. I should have sent it back to Amazon, it seems, to get my money back.

dji in Texas received the,(so-called), refurbished Mavic Pro this afternoon, 1/24/20.  It is the junk with the weak leg springs and damage to the legs that they sent me when I sent my 3 weeks old Mavic Pro to them in order for them to either repair or replace the camera on my drone or to send me a new one. How does a 7-day old refurbished drone have worn-out leg springs?
2020-1-24
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-21 03:58
We are sorry for the trouble, please do accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience with us. I am able to get your case number by your forum account.
I noticed that a new case has been created for you, please kindly send in so we can take care of it.
We will also keep an eye on the status of the case. Hope it will be solved asap. Sincerely sorry again for the trouble.

The very much used Mavic Pro they sent me to replace my new drone arrived in Texas at 2:20 pm CT this afternoon, 1/24/20
2020-1-24
Use props
BigBird-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

arizonaames Posted at 1-24 15:08
The very much used Mavic Pro they sent me to replace my new drone arrived in Texas at 2:20 pm CT this afternoon, 1/24/20

Happy to hear the good ending, But sorry for your hassle. Safe Flying.
2020-1-24
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

BigBird-2 Posted at 1-24 16:18
Happy to hear the good ending, But sorry for your hassle. Safe Flying.

Good Ending???? Are you insane? I sent a new Mavic Pro 3 weeks old in to be repaired which was just to replace a bad camera. Instead, they sent me a used, old Mavic Pro back. I did not buy an old used Mavic Pro for $900!!!!! I expected the company to either replace the drone or fix mine. They have done neither. Perhaps you should have as good and ending.
2020-1-26
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

The original case number for my new Drone was CAS-3164069-Y5Q2Y4
2020-1-31
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

Case number for my original new drone was: CAS-3164069-Y5Q2Y4
2020-1-31
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey their standard procedure is not to fix your drone, rather send you one that someone else has sent and they’ve all ready fixed. I’ve gone through the process a few times with mine and each time I’ve received a different serial number with a refurbished unit.

Your best bet is to return it to where you purchased it. Or just suck up their horrible policies.
Fighting them won’t do much. They simply don’t care
2020-2-1
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

Ain't that the truth! They are so disorganized it is unbelievable!
2020-2-3
Use props
arizonaames
lvl.2
United States

Finally received a refurbished Mavic Pro that is decent and works. I too would suggest that if you have a problem with a new one that you send it back to where you purchased it. You will not get your drone back and will get one that is not going to be as good as your new drone that simply had to be repaired.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules