Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there AE lock (exposure lock) in osmo mobile 3?
8681 8 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrraven
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37835 ft
Poland

Hello!
Does DJI Mimo app on android have AE lock (exposure lock) with using osmo mobile 3?
If yes how can i make it?

2020-1-21
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

tap and hold on the screen locks it in. No pro mode yet.
2020-1-21
Use props
mrraven
lvl.1
Poland

should we expect pro mode? or not?
2020-1-21
Use props
Daymon Warren
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

mrraven Posted at 1-21 09:06
should we expect pro mode? or not?

i hope so Filmic pro does not have all the options
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mrraven. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment you can set camera parameters in the DJI Mimo application. By clicking the Camera menu in the DJI Mimo application to set the parameters manually. Thank you.
2020-1-21
Use props
mrraven
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 10:08
Hello and good day mrraven. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment you can set camera parameters in the DJI Mimo application. By clicking the Camera menu in the DJI Mimo application to set the parameters manually. Thank you.

can i make AE lock?
2020-1-21
Use props
sequitur
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I did some experimentation and found it is possible to lock the exposure.  But it's not really intuitive.  Here are the steps:

Compose your initial shot
Click on the spot you want to use to set exposure
Exposure square will appear with sun icon.
Optionally you can press on the sun and slide it up and down to make adjustments to the exposure
Press and hold the exposure square for a couple (2-3) seconds and a small padlock icon will appear in the bottom left corner of the exposure square.
Exposure is now locked and as you pan left/right and up/down the exposure should not change.
2020-2-14
Use props
Cohen5538
lvl.1
Israel

Thanks Sequitur
Do you know if I can lock exposure but still control ISO/Shutter speed settings?
I would like to use lower the  ISO on motion timelapse but there is no such option.
2020-2-17
Use props
Matt Burga
lvl.1

Canada

ISO, Shutter, and EV settings are only available for iOS devices. Can we expect them for Android at some time in the future?
2020-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules