ActiveTrack w/ iPhone Xs | 4K 24fps
1171 4 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rebelbaserec
lvl.1

United States

Can I record 4K @ 24fps on an iPhone Xs using ActiveTrack?  
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. When using the iPhone XS the video that it will record is at 4K 60fps. I am sorry to say that 4k 24fps is not available when using the iPhone XS with the  DJI Mimo application. Depending on the mobile device used you may use the native camera application for this video quality and use the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as a stabilizer. In addition, I will post a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0116.pdf ) where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and their functionalities specification when using the DJI Mimo application Thank you.
2020-1-21
Use props
rebelbaserec
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-21 12:38
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. When using the iPhone XS the video that it will record is at 4K 60fps. I am sorry to say that 4k 24fps is not available when using the iPhone XS with the  DJI Mimo application. Depending on the mobile device used you may use the native camera application for this video quality and use the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as a stabilizer. In addition, I will post a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0116.pdf ) where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and their functionalities specification when using the DJI Mimo application Thank you.

Can I record 4K 30fps when shooting without ActiveTrack or am I required to shoot 60fps when using Mimo app?
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

rebelbaserec Posted at 1-21 17:21
Can I record 4K 30fps when shooting without ActiveTrack or am I required to shoot 60fps when using Mimo app?

Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. If you want to record a normal video it will be recorded at 4k 60 fps using the DJI Mimo application. If you want to use the 24 fps, you can use the built in camera application of the said mobile device and the DJI Omos Mobile 3 will act as a stabilizer while shooting a video. Please refer to the previous link I provided for more details about the resolution for each recommended mobile device. Thank you.

2020-1-22
Use props
djiuser_xWrE4eNSiuZv
New

United Kingdom

Please correct me if I’m wrong I thought you could change the FPS and resolution in the pro mode
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules