Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Multi shot / burst shot photo
2531 2 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

Hi,

I would be great to get the ability to take internal shot with Osmo pocket or multiple shots set on an interval, because when I have to take miltiplt shot of the same scene to overlay on post I have to take those one at a time.

The ability to get burst shot would be nice too, this would allow to capture fast action
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rahul K. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. This matter has already been forwarded to the designated DJI department for evaluation. In addition, as of the moment, we do not have any information if the burst shot will be available on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-21
Use props
Jillian Alvarez
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-1-21 12:15
Hello and good day Rahul K. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. This matter has already been forwarded to the designated DJI department for evaluation. In addition, as of the moment, we do not have any information if the burst shot will be available on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Any update for a burst shot option for the pocket 2?
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules