Updated app - At last gimbal adjustment.
1309 3 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At long last the recent Mimo app enables the correction of the horizontal plan. In my case a full 1.8 to get the phone finally horizontal.

Thanks DJI, I can now use my Osmo 3 with a perfect horizontal. Back in love with my Osmo 3.
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mavic57pro2. Thank you for sharing these information with us and thank you for reaching out. It is great to know that you appreciate and liked the new update for the DJI Mimo application for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Again thank you for your valued support and keep on filming.
2020-1-21
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I meant horizontal plane, not plan.
2020-1-21
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Cool.  I didn't notice the app had been updated.  Now I no longer will have to use a large weight on the gimbal to achieve this.

[Edited to add - first problem was trying to work out where I had put my gimbal.  Having found it and tested the newest firmware and newest app, I have to say it's getting pretty good.  Thank you DJI for the horizontal adjustment, much requested by myself and others.  That makes the device much more useable.  

So it seems to me that the No.1 achievable feature request would now be the provision of a choice of photo aspect ratios.  I know there are other things such as 4K60 on Android that have been much requested, but they are not easily implemented.  Aspect ratio choice is a feature of just about every other camera app, so.... please?

2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules