Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go cannot sync all flight records - Error Back code: 255
16349 16 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idsembarang
lvl.2
Flight distance : 455259 ft
Indonesia

Hello DJI,

maybe this is a common problem that have been reported around the forum, but somewhat it's getting worst at this time,
below i have screenshot on my samsung galaxy tab (using dji go latest version) and phantom 3
I cannot sync my flight records at all, it's stuck on 98 - 99% and then "sync failed"

Sync Progress

Sync Progress

Sync Failed

Sync Failed

I've tried reinstalled & clear all app data on DJI folder, but it's still not synced

sync log folder i've found this:

DJI Synclog

DJI Synclog

Downloading DJIFlightRecord_2015xxxxxxxxxxx.txt...
Failed to downloadDJIFlightRecord---xx.txt. Error code:0. Back code: 255. Error Info: Timeout waiting for connection

i have stable internet connection (wifi & 4G), it seems the issues is not connection

Please help
Thanks

2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device are you currently using to sync your flight records? Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-22
Use props
idsembarang
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-22 08:32
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device are you currently using to sync your flight records? Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.

hi dji gamora, thank you for response.. yes i have try on another mobile devices, iphone 11, samsung galaxy tab a8 (s-pen), nokia 8, xiaomi blackshark, and problem still there, cannot finished sync records with same error

but, i've been workaround today that i have found a way to delete error flight records in DJI Server by placing a file named ".FlightDelete-email@gmail.com.tmp" on flightrecords folder

here's the step
Create a file with name .FlightDelete-youremail-.tmp, open with notepad, and insert the log error from previous log (my first post) :

Place that file in this folder :

Flightrecords folder

Flightrecords folder

Try to sync again, and voila.. my flight logs back
Screenshot_20200122-195804.png

Here's the sync log
02.JPG

And i noticed the footprints has been fixed, before i have china flag and some other flags (i never go there)
seems like my old flightlog in DJI Server has been corrupted (yes, it's old 2015xxx)
and i lost almost 100 flight times.. any chance that my flight log can recovered?

hopefully this step can help other user with same problem

2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

idsembarang Posted at 1-22 09:15
hi dji gamora, thank you for response.. yes i have try on another mobile devices, iphone 11, samsung galaxy tab a8 (s-pen), nokia 8, xiaomi blackshark, and problem still there, cannot finished sync records with same error

but, i've been workaround today that i have found a way to delete error flight records in DJI Server by placing a file named ".FlightDelete-email@gmail.com.tmp" on flightrecords folder

Hi, thank you for your response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue with your own troubleshooting steps. You're great! Also, I'm sorry to say that we cannot recover corrupted flight logs since these files are already been deleted on our records as well. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-24
Use props
idsembarang
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 12:13
Hi, thank you for your response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue with your own troubleshooting steps. You're great! Also, I'm sorry to say that we cannot recover corrupted flight logs since these files are already been deleted on our records as well. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support!

Hi dji gamora,

it's okay to lose some of my flight logs, but for everyone asking, what caused the flight record to be damaged?  and i'm curious why my profile doesn't contain phantom icon / spark icon (i have two of them)  like everyone else, could you please add from forum back-end ? sorry for not related to the topic

thankyou
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

idsembarang Posted at 1-28 18:41
Hi dji gamora,

it's okay to lose some of my flight logs, but for everyone asking, what caused the flight record to be damaged?  and i'm curious why my profile doesn't contain phantom icon / spark icon (i have two of them)  like everyone else, could you please add from forum back-end ? sorry for not related to the topic

Hi, thank you for your raising this concern to us. With regards to the flight records, this concern was already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. The drone icon will only appear on your Forum profile if you use the same email address that you used to activate the drone that you have. Therefore, if you purchase it 2nd hand it will not appear on your profile since it was activated on a different email. Hope this helps. Thank you!
2020-1-30
Use props
tomrink550
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1175417 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a smart controller that does the same thing   only sync one of my flights
2020-2-10
Use props
djiuser_umLXPw2KNPfa
New

United States

Hello DJI
I just got a dji mini 2 and I cannot make it fly it says null 255 or not supported I am using a galaxy s22+ the propellers won't even turn on manually please help
2022-12-28
Use props
AArias
New

Argentina

Hello. I'm trying to use my drone but after I do both calibrations, it appears "null : 255" . I've tried in two different cell phones but I can't get it to fly
2023-1-4
Use props
fans32fd1a26
New

United States

djiuser_umLXPw2KNPfa Posted at 2022-12-28 13:41
Hello DJI
I just got a dji mini 2 and I cannot make it fly it says null 255 or not supported I am using a galaxy s22+ the propellers won't even turn on manually please help

did u ever figure this problem out , im having the same one
2023-1-6
Use props
fans32fd1a26
New

United States

AArias Posted at 1-4 09:09
Hello. I'm trying to use my drone but after I do both calibrations, it appears "null : 255" . I've tried in two different cell phones but I can't get it to fly

did anyone get an answer to this null 255 issue, im having the same issue
2023-1-6
Use props
djiuser_KsQoB0rfQsFL
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-22 08:32

I also not syc.my dgi mini 2 even a single turn not even then.i already try different tyoes of mobile 4g and 5g but it wont turn..i been using diffirent typs of dgi fly apps.but doesnt work.my mobile is Samzung A71 and A73 both phone are using but also dont fly herewith the apps ive been already download.i also try the go fly apps..pleased sort this problem if so. You can reach my email add.thanks
Rodnie Ayala.
rodnieayala98@gmail.com
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_KsQoB0rfQsFL Posted at 2-3 09:07
I also not syc.my dgi mini 2 even a single turn not even then.i already try different tyoes of mobile 4g and 5g but it wont turn..i been using diffirent typs of dgi fly apps.but doesnt work.my mobile is Samzung A71 and A73 both phone are using but also dont fly herewith the apps ive been already download.i also try the go fly apps..pleased sort this problem if so. You can reach my email add.thanks
Rodnie Ayala.
rodnieayala98@gmail.com

Hi, Rodnie. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-2-8
Use props
djiuser_xUqmqRUpWLPW
New

Czechia

Hello DJI, I have mavic air 2, but still appearing Bug null:255. I've tried my samsung s22+ (android 13), app DJI drone and then rainbow. Nothing, cannot lift of the ground. Not a move with the propellers. Yesterday, I've tried Samsung with lower android and it finallly connected!! BUT still cannot lift the drone and still the same bug null:255. What can I do, what's wrong? Can you tell me? As I read, I'm not the only one, who's got the same problem and no reply of you. Thanx.
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_xUqmqRUpWLPW Posted at 3-5 10:25
Hello DJI, I have mavic air 2, but still appearing Bug null:255. I've tried my samsung s22+ (android 13), app DJI drone and then rainbow. Nothing, cannot lift of the ground. Not a move with the propellers. Yesterday, I've tried Samsung with lower android and it finallly connected!! BUT still cannot lift the drone and still the same bug null:255. What can I do, what's wrong? Can you tell me? As I read, I'm not the only one, who's got the same problem and no reply of you. Thanx.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if the drone has crashed or hard landing before? May I ask if the firmware and app versions are up to date? If not, please upgrade them to the latest version. If possible, please also test with another mobile device to see if it works.
2023-3-6
Use props
Julian Eskin
New

United States

EDIT: SOLVED in my case. The answer is that there is a THIRD, different app, that works for this particular drone. The app I needed for the Mini 2 SE drone is the "DJI Fly" app.

Hello,

I just got a new DJI Mini 2 SE drone.
In the "Go Fly" DJI Drone app it seems to connect to the drone. But when I try to fly I keep getting the null:255 error. I notice that the Mini 2 SE isn't one of the listed drones though, there is only "Mini 2" or "Mavic Mini SE".

I also installed the DJI GO 4 app from the website, but that doesn't seem to support the Mini 2 SE (it's not among the list of possible devices in Setup).

I used the Assistant 2 app to update the firmware of the drone, but that didn't help.
Please help.

Julian

2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Julian Eskin Posted at 12-25 12:15
EDIT: SOLVED in my case. The answer is that there is a THIRD, different app, that works for this particular drone. The app I needed for the Mini 2 SE drone is the "DJI Fly" app.

Hello,

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experienced after downloading the correct application. Please note that the DJI Mini 2 SE can only work with the DJI Fly app. You may check the link below for the list of supported apps and software including important files for your DJI Mini 2 SE. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Happy holidays!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2-se
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules