FLYING A MISSION WITH DRONE DEPLOY
750 2 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TCDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
United States

Hey fellow Drone Pilots.  Need some assitance from you guys once more.  I am about to fly a Mission with my Mavic 2 Pro using Drone Deploy.
I have flown several Missions with my old Phantom 3 Pro and have forgotten some of the procedures and also if maybe they are a little different with the Mavic 2 Pro Remote?

1) -When you swith from DJI Go 4 App to DD do you fly DD in P mode on the controller of the Mavic Pro?

2) - When changing batteries during the Mission how can I regain control of the Drone prior to landing.  ( I think with the P3P you swithed out of Flight Mode back to

P Mode??? Or do you swith back to DJI GO 4 App?  Can't remember?
3) - Any other tips will be greatly appreciated.    Any help from Adminstrative would be great also!

Thanks,
TCDrone

2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. For the safety of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and yourself, please use the recommended application the DJI Go 4 when flying the said drone to ensure the stability and compatibility during flight. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.
2020-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use P mode to fly, but there is a bug with DD and M2P where you don't get the video feed,  they say to unplug and replug the cable until it works.  Ive not had much luck with that.
2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules