3415 13 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philgib
lvl.3

France

Hello,

I am a real estate agent and dronies are a must

Being able to change the dronie distance is great but changing the height or angle would be extremely welcome

Thank you
2020-1-22
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

The "dronie" can be easily done in manual mode. My Phantom doesn't have quickshots...
2020-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a great idea.
2020-1-23
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I came out with an idea for panoramas, where one could set an initial point A and and end point B and drone could "pan" between these two positions either taking video or pictures.

This could be also useful for what you suggest, start A, end B even with different gimbal angle, then drone could transition between these two points.
2020-1-23
Use props
Miixxa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280682 ft
Finland

I'm not sure if it works with Mini cause I haven't tested it, but in other drones you can adjust the angle of the dronie by setting the drone starting point/height according to desired fly path of the dronie. F.e. bringing the starting point closer and/or higher the angle is greater etc...
I'd say it may work with the Mini too since those few dronies I've done the drone doesn't move after activating dronie, only yaw and gimbal adjustments are made to center the chosen target.

Can anyone confirm this? I can't test it before the weekend.
2020-1-23
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

DAFlys Posted at 1-23 01:15
+1 for a great idea.

In real estate movies i make "dronies" on 200-400 meters (with boost speed in postprocessing). Drones cant make that in quickshot mode.
2020-1-23
Use props
djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P
lvl.2
France

Yes once you are good at piloting you do not need dronies quickshots.

But I am hiring new realtors all the time and they are not all Gods and Godesses in flying drones.

Quick shot dronies helps for that matter.

Some people are just "I push a button and voila" ;-)
2020-1-23
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Yes, you can take all quickshots manually, including boomerang and all rising or falling too, but it looks stupid when you see yourself with the remote control in the video. I think that is mainly the argument not to fly a quickshot manually, not to mention that it isn't easy (except rocket and dronie)
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward this to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P Posted at 1-23 07:21
Yes once you are good at piloting you do not need dronies quickshots.

But I am hiring new realtors all the time and they are not all Gods and Godesses in flying drones.

But if you're doing this for business they would need to be trained and pass an exam to allow for commercial usage.
2020-1-24
Use props
djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P
lvl.2
France

DAFlys Posted at 1-24 00:31
But if you're doing this for business they would need to be trained and pass an exam to allow for commercial usage.

The European law is changing in July 2020,
unrestricting the biz use of a sub-250g drone   . Well that was the plan before Covid-19.
2020-4-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_bspCaGpYXt0P Posted at 4-6 13:57
The European law is changing in July 2020,
unrestricting the biz use of a sub-250g drone   . Well that was the plan before Covid-19.

Are you sure that's the case,  Ive not seen anything about removing restrictions for commercial use.
2020-4-7
Use props
Golfingmoron
New
Flight distance : 70991 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-1-23 09:15
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward this to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.

Any chance of a software update so the Dronie's angle can be changed.  For me, it was too shallow for a recent project.
2021-12-24
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Just do manual dronie. Auto dronie tries to lock the house in the centre of the frame. You cannot change that.
2021-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules