Are there a lot of lost signal, fall down cases with the drones?
675 3 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KBT
lvl.1
Hungary

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie and just ordered my first DJI drone. I read some posts about flyaways and falling down with the drones. Are these really true or just if I fly near to a radio station or something like that?

An example. I fly with my Mavic air, I'm about 1-1.5 km far and 120 m high and my drone suddenly lost signal, lost GPS and never gonna come back or fall down and broke?

Is there any other issues which I have to be aware of?

Thanks for you help
2020-1-22
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi I lost signal  several times. So far a drones come back to a home point
2020-1-22
Use props
WRA!TH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12175 ft
Australia

There is always the posibility of a flyaway or crash. Provided you stay line of sight and remember to make sure your antennas are out and the drone has been calibrated correctly then you will reduce the chance of this happening. Most drones now will return to home point should you lose connection. Fly safe.
2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day KBT. Thank you for choosing DJI and thank you for reaching out. In flying your DJI drones please remember to have a pre flight checklist to check the environment and the drone if everything is working fine. In addition I will post a DJI Forum Thread on DJI flight checklist ( https://forum.dji.com/thread-144807-1-1.html ). I hope this information can help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules