Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#My2019Highlight “SOAR!”
4962 28 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

"Soar above the ancient mountians, historical homes and record-holding architecture
in this part-reel, part-spectacle yet wholly-worth-watching video."

All scenes were captured using either Mavic 2 Pro (in dlog-m format) or Lumix GH5 on a Ronin SC.

Editing tools included:
LumaFusion for iOS/iPadOS
Da Vinci Resolve for Mac
LUTs by SpectrumGrades.com
an undefined amount of determination & grit
2020-1-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic work and good luck.
2020-1-23
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Wow, stunning work! Thanks for sharing
2020-1-23
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Awesome footage, good luck
2020-1-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Superbly done, good luck.
2020-1-27
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

ShermanFlyer Posted at 1-23 17:01
Awesome footage, good luck

Thanks, Sherman. It’s all done in good fun, for I have no expectations for success concerning my use of drones anymore. Nearly two years in and after having followed all legal requirements in the US to become certified, along with producing what I felt was highly original content, and investing many thousands of dollars in equipment. What do I have to show for all that investment, work and time? 127 YouTube subs, some Facebook followers, and one (yes, only one) single job opportunity for which I was paid $100 to do. For me, the whole thing feels like a massive loss, on every level, filled with loads of false promises and bluster from the public - none of which ever materialized into anything beyond mere flattery.  So, needless to say, what I create and share these days, I do without any expectations for a desired result.
2020-1-30
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

LUX.aerial Posted at 1-30 09:35
Thanks, Sherman. It’s all done in good fun, for I have no expectations for success concerning my use of drones anymore. Nearly two years in and after having followed all legal requirements in the US to become certified, along with producing what I felt was highly original content, and investing many thousands of dollars in equipment. What do I have to show for all that investment, work and time? 127 YouTube subs, some Facebook followers, and one (yes, only one) single job opportunity for which I was paid $100 to do. For me, the whole thing feels like a massive loss, on every level, filled with loads of false promises and bluster from the public - none of which ever materialized into anything beyond mere flattery.  So, needless to say, what I create and share these days, I do without any expectations for a desired result.

You’re welcome. It’s very unfortunate you have not been able to gain more interest in your work. Difficult to understand why as it’s among the best I have seen.
2020-1-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You rock!
Superb video again
Very inspirational
2020-1-31
Use props
RobSkyHigh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640 ft
United States

Always love your work!  Very nice job and good luck!
2020-2-14
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Again, another stunning video.
2020-2-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

LUX.aerial Posted at 1-30 09:35
Thanks, Sherman. It’s all done in good fun, for I have no expectations for success concerning my use of drones anymore. Nearly two years in and after having followed all legal requirements in the US to become certified, along with producing what I felt was highly original content, and investing many thousands of dollars in equipment. What do I have to show for all that investment, work and time? 127 YouTube subs, some Facebook followers, and one (yes, only one) single job opportunity for which I was paid $100 to do. For me, the whole thing feels like a massive loss, on every level, filled with loads of false promises and bluster from the public - none of which ever materialized into anything beyond mere flattery.  So, needless to say, what I create and share these days, I do without any expectations for a desired result.

Sadly, many great artists, inventors and otherwise talented individuals goes thru life unnoticed. It was always like that. However, in the era of Internet it's a matter of luck to sell art successfully. Many made the mistake "Have a drone, will travel". I, for change, never considered aerial imaging as a viable source of income, presuming market over-saturation in no time. I'm doing landscape photography for pure satisfaction, for the joy. For the same reason I'm building unique machines and devices nobody knows or care about.  And I have no regrets. No talent either, that's why it is easier for me to go thru life without disappointment. But you ... You don't give up. The life of artist was never easy ...
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_OHCW0cu4E7QP
lvl.1

Jamaica

Wonderful footage,It inspired me
2020-2-15
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-14 23:21
Sadly, many great artists, inventors and otherwise talented individuals goes thru life unnoticed. It was always like that. However, in the era of Internet it's a matter of luck to sell art successfully. Many made the mistake "Have a drone, will travel". I, for change, never considered aerial imaging as a viable source of income, presuming market over-saturation in no time. I'm doing landscape photography for pure satisfaction, for the joy. For the same reason I'm building unique machines and devices nobody knows or care about.  And I have no regrets. No talent either, that's why it is easier for me to go thru life without disappointment. But you ... You don't give up. The life of artist was never easy ...

I agree, wholeheartedly. I do for the sheer fun of it also, well, I started out that way. Over time though, enough voices told me, ”you know, you should really pursue this stuff as career. You’re great at it!” that I began to believe them. I in turn, haphazardly poured every resource I could spare into it, and went headlong and unbalanced into something I didn’t fully understand as a business. I nearly pushed myself so far into this endeavor with those shewed expectations that it ruined my interest in aerial photography altogether...

So, I stopped.

I stopped looking for places to shoot "a killer vid."

I stopped pushing myself to shoot with every free moment I had.

I stopped asking myself what people would want to see.

Instead, I found places, however mundane to the wider world, that spoke to me on some deep level. I invested time in simply soaking in the beauty of the world around me - without an agenda.

When I ceased thinking about what I thought others wanted to see, I then rediscovered the joy felt when I initially began using drones for my creative pursuits. There in that headspace, I found the proper heart-space to produce works of genuine emotion again.
2020-2-15
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Really great job! ...and as other have said an inspiration! Thanks for sharing this.
2020-2-16
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

#Quick Reply Here#Amazing footage. Thanks for sharing
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_SmUOCPo7m0ID
New
Flight distance : 282759 ft
United States

Super cool!!
2020-2-16
Use props
alaska42
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful clips, nice edits....well done
2020-2-16
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Very interesting film. Well edited!
2020-2-16
Use props
lucacornago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2737287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats dude, amazing work
2020-2-17
Use props
azswift
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13819 ft
United States

Wow!   Great camera work, editing, location.  Thanks for sharing
2020-2-17
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for all the great comments and kind words of encouragement. I've said this before, but it's worth mentioning again, the users and moderators of DJI's forum are some of the kindest and most helpful people I've ever encountered online. When so much of what's online, whether on social media or corporate media sites, is unintelligent and banal cultural detritus, the people who hang out here on DJI's forum continue to surprise me! Most everyone here have shown a genuine appreciation for my style of visual storytelling and have encouraged me without fail. Plus, users' willingness to share with the community their hard-learned lessons which help others avoid making similar mistakes, really shows the character of people who use this forum regularly. In fact, it has been my positive experiences on this forum, and with the kind people who use it, that has kept me motivated to keep sharing my creative work with the wider world - something that I never used to do. Thank you all!
2020-2-18
Use props
donagh sheridan
New

Norway

We are project funder as well as financial lender. We have BG/SBLC specifically for BUY/LEASE at a leasing price of 4%+2% of face value Issuance by HSBC London and many other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. We also secure funding. Also We are into the provision of short term and long term business/personal loans for both small and large scale business funds.  * FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2%  * FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC PRICE = 32%+2% MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M  Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. Contact Name : Donagh sheridan Contact Email: donaghsheridan@gmail.com Skype:donaghsheridan@gmail.com
2020-2-19
Use props
fanse50b1c7e
New

United States

Many. Loved hopping to flash wea
2020-2-24
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 535230 ft
Taiwan

Hi
How are you? Hope all fine

Thanks a lot for your sharing, your video is awesome
I just subscribed to your channel, so I can be following up your work, here is mine, I welcome you to check it out, I hope you like it too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Ba4RhxBdCsnfs96ElytWA?sub_confirmation=1
2020-3-1
Use props
Fishreeler
lvl.1

Canada

Incredible, AMAZING video, thanks for the gifted beauty!
2020-3-6
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

fanse50b1c7e Posted at 2-24 16:40
Many. Loved hopping to flash wea

I did the same. Welcome aboard
2020-3-10
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

Fishreeler Posted at 3-6 08:20
Incredible, AMAZING video, thanks for the gifted beauty!

It’s nice to think that someone thinks so... thanks a bunch!
2020-3-10
Use props
jadarius
lvl.2

Algeria

Your video is really amazing and really motivational, I really like it !
SHAREit MX Player

2020-3-27
Use props
LUX.aerial
Second Officer
United States

jadarius Posted at 3-27 05:49
Your video is really amazing and really motivational, I really like it !

Thank you! I’m happy to know you found this video motivational. The two things which I attempt to capture or embody in all my work are themes concerning personal motivation and/or pure mesmerization by everyday, often overlooked, beauty.
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules