Stand Alone Mavic 2 Pro controller available?
1234 4 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
storckphotos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61434 ft

United States

Hi, I bought the Smart Controller so I do not have the regular controller.  

The problem is I would like to get into mapping and cannot run third-party apps on my smart controller, and one mapping system only works on iOS.

Is it possible to buy a regular Mavic 2 Pro controller form DJI directly? Or a reputable third-party supplier?

Thanks!

2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. We're sorry that the remote controller for DJI Mavic 2 Pro is not yet available on our store website. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a remote controller. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2020-1-23
Use props
storckphotos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61434 ft

United States

Thanks for the quick reply and ideas. Do you have the part # I need for the Mavic 2 controller? Is the controller the same for the Mavic 1? It’s hard to tell at a lot of online retailers.
2020-1-23
Use props
djiuser_e1S1PVoU48d7
New
United States

Grab a low cost small tablet for under $150 and your set. The software is going to run on the tab an fly the drone for you, so in my humble oponion I would not pay for the remote when you have a great remote now. That remote will allow installing some 3rd party apps. I have some on mine. I just really see no need to spend for that controller when its going to all be auto flight and if you need you can always take over control with your remote. Give it some thought and research, you will choose right I'm sure
2020-2-11
Use props
djiuser_vVFErYw4ESEQ
New
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

djiuser_e1S1PVoU48d7 Posted at 2-11 01:50
Grab a low cost small tablet for under $150 and your set. The software is going to run on the tab an fly the drone for you, so in my humble oponion I would not pay for the remote when you have a great remote now. That remote will allow installing some 3rd party apps. I have some on mine. I just really see no need to spend for that controller when its going to all be auto flight and if you need you can always take over control with your remote. Give it some thought and research, you will choose right I'm sure

Unless I have missed something, I think you misunderstood the question.  A far as I know it is not possible to connect a tablet through the Smart Controller.  What you describe is for the regular controller.  I'll be very excited if I have this wrong though.
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules