Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X-T3 and Ronin S New Firmware Works as Advertised
733 1 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,
For the past several months I have been critical of the DJI team with regard to the Ronin S for the following reasons: 1) not offering a work around for video record for the Ronin S like they did for the Ronin SC, 2) for being slow to respond to firmware updates from camera manufacturers, 3) releasing buggy firmware.

However, with the firmware update for the X-T3 (version 3.10 released 12/2019) that allowed for USB control of video record on/off and DJI's firmware update (version 2020.01.09) I am delighted to report the Ronin S can now actuate record on/off of the X-T3 via USB.  I was also pleased that DJI was able to release their firmware update in about a month following update of Fuji's firmware for the X-T3 without any noticeable bugs.

Congratulations to the DJI team on a job well done.

Don Barar

2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing and appreciate your kind works, some features with Ronin-S are related to the camera development itself, we will keep improving our product according to customers' need and cameras' development, hope you have a good time on filming with Ronin-S.
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules