2123 13 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JMR58
First Officer
Flight distance : 627966 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

My first important assignment after the last Crystalsky update, on 10 different locations with Mavic zoom was a bad experience!
Lost connection with frozen screen most of the time, had to switch to iPhone to finish some missions, others i will have to restart...
I never had so much lost connections before this update!
Dji are you working on this???
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. If possible please try to back up your files then do a factory reset the DJI Crystal Sky. once the reset is done, please try installing the firmware from this link using an empty SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-1-24
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 11:10
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. If possible please try to back up your files then do a factory reset the DJI Crystal Sky. once the reset is done, please try installing the firmware from this link using an empty SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for the help, I will do the clean install, and keep you informed.
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JMR58 Posted at 1-24 14:33
Thanks for the help, I will do the clean install, and keep you informed.

You are more then welcome. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5081736 ft
France

I have the same issue ! Since I updated Crystalsky, I loose connection each 15 sec ! impossible to work. I tried to link again the drone and the command.  It seem to work fine but I need to test it  again...
2020-1-25
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

I did the factory reset and the CS restarted with the latest firmware V3.0.2.0 and DJI GO 4.3.16.
I was able to reinstall Amazon Appstore, APKPure, Litchi, my newspaper app, and some more.
There were no updates after the clean install except for Geofence No FlyZones for the app only.
Couldn' t make flight test yet.
2020-1-25
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

JMR58 Posted at 1-25 14:10
I did the factory reset and the CS restarted with the latest firmware V3.0.2.0 and DJI GO 4.3.16.
I was able to reinstall Amazon Appstore, APKPure, Litchi, my newspaper app, and some more.
There were no updates after the clean install except for Geofence No FlyZones for the app only.

Patiently awaiting for your results of this. Appreciate your posting. Thank you
2020-1-25
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

Archangel3356 Posted at 1-25 15:38
Patiently awaiting for your results of this. Appreciate your posting. Thank you

keep you informed right here
2020-1-26
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

JMR58 Posted at 1-26 10:50
keep you informed right here

Awesome.
2020-1-26
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4
France

The same issue is coming back again. I don't know how to fix the problem. I still have lost connections in flight !
2020-2-20
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4
France

Hey DJI ! I still get a lost of connexion ! I can not fix the problem. I have noticed it happens when I fly in a warning area such "class D"
All my firmwares are up to date and it is impossible to work for clients like this...
2020-3-4
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

stefgo Posted at 3-4 07:21
Hey DJI ! I still get a lost of connexion ! I can not fix the problem. I have noticed it happens when I fly in a warning area such "class D"
All my firmwares are up to date and it is impossible to work for clients like this...

This is exactly why I have not upgraded. Now you are screwed because you cant even go back to an earlier firmware version. Good job DJI!. That really sux!
2020-4-22
Use props
stefgo
lvl.4
France

Hello, the issue is solved ! The USB connection of my crysdtalsky DJI mount braquet was bad. I just changed replace it by another brand and put a new USB cable and no more problem !  I don't recommend DJI mount braquet...
2020-6-8
Use props
JMR58
First Officer
  • >>>
Belgium

stefgo Posted at 6-8 10:55
Hello, the issue is solved ! The USB connection of my crysdtalsky DJI mount braquet was bad. I just changed replace it by another brand and put a new USB cable and no more problem !  I don't recommend DJI mount braquet...

Hallo Stefgo, did you open the Dji Crystalsky mount with the little screws to replace the usb cable...?

IMG_3231.jpeg
2020-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules