DJI FLY App Won't Export Created Videos
10240 18 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaltwaterUAV
New

United States

Hello, I can't seem to get my DJI Fly app to export (save) any video I create within the app. It doesn't matter what resolution I try, It simply flashes the progress circle briefly then it goes away. It does save it into the drafts but that's it. This is on a Lenovo Tab 4. Anyone else experiencing this type of issue?
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SaltwaterUAV. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Lenovo Tab 4 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Lenovo Tab 4 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic MIni and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_9ZcKCtroSDML
New

Slovenia

im having this very same issue which renders the video editing tool useles. i use redmi 8 phone.
2020-11-20
Use props
djiuser_gqtyP7fMvVOx
New
Flight distance : 27959 ft
Australia

I have a Samsung galaxy A20 and have the same problem. Very disappointing. Reason enough not to bother with DJI.
2021-1-4
Use props
George210477
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Dear DJI Stephen, DJI Fly have a problem also at buffering videos on phone, at P30 Pro Huawei that is a COMPATIBLE phone all videos buffered on phone are useless (blank videos).
I have reinstalled the app, cleared all buffers and deleted all, put 16Gb limit instead of AUTO at buffer...still no works...
The pictures are synced OK...the videos seems to have an issue...
All firmwares are last versions, DJI Fly = 1.2.2 last version...

So...you have BUGS !
2021-1-6
Use props
RichieRichie
New
Flight distance : 30620 ft
Ireland

Hi I see this issue has been around since early last year has there been a fix? I'm having the same issues with edited videos with Samsung A50.  Allows me to complete the edits and export the finished video but they are all 0kb when completed.  Photo templates work fine.  Please can somebody help with this problem?
2021-8-6
Use props
kancirko
New

United States

Hi, I have the same problem. Draft can not be saved on DJI Fly app to finish the video. I am using Mavic Air 2 / Lenovo Yoga Smart Tab. Is it possible to export draft to another mobile device (Redmi Note 8 Pro)? Can I see some list of compatible devices with DJI Fly app? Thanks
2021-9-6
Use props
Real Firefox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 446919 ft
Canada

Seems unfortunate. There are a lot of issues with the DJI Fly app right now.
2021-9-13
Use props
emaringolo
New

Argentina

I have the same situation with a Note8 and recently purchased Mavic Air 2. Any solution?
2021-10-18
Use props
JohnnyTimmins
New
Canada

I have the same issue with my first drone, DJI Mini 2 using Samsung Galaxy 8+ where the completed video project briefly flashes the progress circle when I press [Done] then returns to the project. This is the case for both the Templates and the Pro editors. Not successful after 8 tries, reinstalling the software, trying with various video clips, and even upgrading my SD card from the Sandisk Extreme to the Lexar Pro 1066. My excitement for the possibilities of this wonderful tool have been deflated by 6 hour of troubleshooting the past 2 days.
2021-10-20
Use props
djiuser_g0ueI6DzsHHG
New

Australia

I have the same issue, dji mini se and Samsung s105g.
I create a movie then click done. The circle appears for 1/2 sec then goes back to the video without saving.
This needs to be addressed by dji but probably won't as they don't even support android users with their sim.
Seems like they don't care too much about non apple customers.
2021-10-22
Use props
Matthew Bishop
New

Australia

Same issue with an LG v30+.

Love the drone... Already planning to upgrade from my mini 2 to probably an air 2.

Unhappy with the app.
2021-10-25
Use props
djiuser_xpTO37nvj4Pj
New

United States

Anyone ever figure this out? Having the same problem. Can get all the way to the point of clicking "Done" to render, the circle appears for a second then disappears.
2021-10-28
Use props
djiuser_DbjpmFxYIgHo
New
Flight distance : 1483 ft
Canada

Same issue // note8
2021-11-1
Use props
djiuser_p6dsKD2horkw
New
Flight distance : 133937 ft
Portugal

The solution is to copy all the videos from the "app album" to the phone's album
2021-11-3
Use props
fans5ae6388d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64856 ft

Sweden

Exact same issue, iPhone SE 2nd gen.

(BTW don’t understand the solution posted; the problem is they won’t export and copy is not an option on my app)

2022-4-1
Use props
K Sirvio
New

United States

2023 - problem still exists, very sad to hear that this has been a problem for over 3 years.  Can’t use it while traveling, need to wait til I am home with full equipment.  Using iPad Pro with iOS 15.8. Fly app exports music but no video.  Very frustrating.  I even turned off VPN thinking that may have been the issue.  After reading all of your comments, I am disappointed.
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_YW63CncAIcsV
New

Brazil

SOLUTION!!!! Use airplane mode on!!

Guys, I just put my phone in airplane mode on and it exported with no problems!!! If there is connection with wifi or cellphone data it doesn’t export! It seems its the publishing that is freezing the app! But to export the file to the phone we dont need internet!
Try it!!!
2023-1-3
Use props
djiuser_l3gwy42H0F9b
New

Belgium

djiuser_YW63CncAIcsV Posted at 1-3 23:27
SOLUTION!!!! Use airplane mode on!!

Guys, I just put my phone in airplane mode on and it exported with no problems!!! If there is connection with wifi or cellphone data it doesn’t export! It seems its the publishing that is freezing the app! But to export the file to the phone we dont need internet!

This dident work for me. Still not working
2023-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules