CAS-3937522-F7T2T0
1832 8 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MicheleCaminati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240266 ft
Italy

Hi, this morning I opened the sobstitute aircraft S/N 1633GAX0H1X041 and was very pleased of the fast service. Opening the box I first noticed that the gimbal cover was not properly attached to the aircraft (like in picture 1). It didnt seem to be an issue, at first the gimbal looked fine, so I kept on removing the safety stamps from the aircraft and checking it all. I quickly noticed that turning it upside down made a strange rattle noise the previous aircraft didn't do. Checking the gimbal close I noticed that one of the two plastic holders of the gimbal was broken, probably during transportation as the gimbal cover not properly closed was pressing down the gimabal with force.See picture 2 and the video for details: https://vimeo.com/386914195/fd4f42dae6

Now I don't know what to do. I didn't power the aircraft, it would work fine, but the gimbal would probably be shaky. A very simple fix in one of your repair centers. Everything else in the aircraft seems to be perfect.

Is it possible to have a new shipping label and a new sobstitute aircraft in short terms? I planned to use the aircraft for some work next Thursday, but now I'm down

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michele.

gimbal cover not closed properly

gimbal cover not closed properly

left gimbal holder broken

left gimbal holder broken
2020-1-24
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This sucks man, I suggest you call them asap, and not wait for them to respond to this
2020-1-24
Use props
MicheleCaminati
lvl.1
Italy

SupBro Posted at 1-24 07:12
This sucks man, I suggest you call them asap, and not wait for them to respond to this

I sent the same message by e-mail to DJI Support Europe, hope they'll reply soon... there's no phone support for Italy unfortunately.
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Michele. We're sorry to know about this. We'll send you the case number via PM. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.  
2020-1-24
Use props
MicheleCaminati
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 1-24 10:05
Hi, Michele. We're sorry to know about this. We'll send you the case number via PM. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Thank you very much Diana!
2020-1-24
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

If this is urgent, i recommend you try another region's number.

I'm sure you can call any of their other numbers, and they would be able to help you. It's not as if that number is just for that country, theyre not even located in that region.
2020-1-24
Use props
MicheleCaminati
lvl.1
Italy

SupBro Posted at 1-24 11:18
If this is urgent, i recommend you try another region's number.

I'm sure you can call any of their other numbers, and they would be able to help you. It's not as if that number is just for that country, theyre not even located in that region.

They kindly replied and already sent a new shipping label!
2020-1-24
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Excellent! best of luck man.
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MicheleCaminati Posted at 1-24 10:07
Thank you very much Diana!

No worries, Michele. Thank you also for your patience.
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules