Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

You’re very welcome
2020-1-25
Use props
wzfoto
lvl.1
Canada

Well put together.  I will be there next month too.  I notice you have some close up shots of the monument at 1:29, I guess they were shot with a drone? Any restriction on flying around famous landmarks?
2020-1-27
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142828 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

wzfoto Posted at 1-27 09:58
Well put together.  I will be there next month too.  I notice you have some close up shots of the monument at 1:29, I guess they were shot with a drone? Any restriction on flying around famous landmarks?

Hi there! Thank you..  
You can look forward to your visit, really nice city and people.
Regarding the short’s of the monument, it was actually filmed with the Osmo pocket in 4K.
And In post the 4K clips was put into 1080 timeline and the possibility to zoom was used...
We didn't see any using drones in Lisboa. I would imagine the rules are the same as her ( Denmark you have to have a certificate to fly in city’s ) but I don’t know.. Enjoy your stay
2020-1-27
Use props
Gelert
First Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video and a nice job with the editing  - thanks for sharing
2020-1-27
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Gelert Posted at 1-27 23:49
Great video and a nice job with the editing  - thanks for sharing

Thank you!
2020-1-28
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Exceptional video. Nicely edited to the music.

Big fan of Lisbon, really beautiful place.
2020-1-29
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

MKosmo Posted at 1-29 15:02
Exceptional video. Nicely edited to the music.

Big fan of Lisbon, really beautiful place.

Thanks
2020-1-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video, excellent job of editing.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-2-10
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

wzfoto Posted at 1-27 09:58
Well put together.  I will be there next month too.  I notice you have some close up shots of the monument at 1:29, I guess they were shot with a drone? Any restriction on flying around famous landmarks?

In order to legally fly a drone in Portugal you'll most likely have to submit some requests, here are the main points:

1 - Flight request (any drone)

There is an website (and an app) with all the rules (https://www.voanaboa.pt) unfortunately it's in Portuguese and the rules change accordingly to each location. If you abide with all the flight rules stated no request is needed. If you don't you'll need to ask for permission.

2 - Aerial Survey Request (any camera enabled drone)

If your drone has a camera you'll need an aerial survey permit to fly it, even if you're not going to use the camera. You can check more about it here: https://www.aan.pt/subPagina-AAN ... ned-aircraft-drones

3 - Other legal regimes, contained in legal and regulatory documents that may have to be fulfilled, under the responsibility of the applicant are, among others:

a.   Image rights of immovable cultural heritage, under the jurisdiction of the Directorate-General for Cultural Heritage, which requires specific authorization (see table 6.3 of the form);

b.   The image rights and their protection enshrined, in particular, in the Law of Protection of Personal Data (see website www.cnpd.pt);

c.  The use of the space belonging to the National Network of Protected Areas or its overflight, which requires specific authorization from the Institute for Nature Conservation and Forestry (see table 6.3 of the form and consult the website www.icnf.pt/portal);

d.   The operation of a drone from the public maritime domain (including coastal, territorial and inland waters subject to the influence of tides and their respective beds and margins) may, where applicable, require authorization by the National Maritime Authority, through its competent bodies such as the Maritime Police. For example, a drone operator using a beach to carry out the flight control may be subject to inspection by the Maritime Police.

Hope this helps.
2020-2-10
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

thanks for clarifying
2020-2-10
Use props
Woe