Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android phones list update
566 3 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berhatz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 667575 ft
Russia

2 months have passed, but the list of phones has not been updated.  Dji, provide full requirements for Android phones and update the list with new phones!

CA8E7AE2-69FE-4B57-BED6-765BE6C29C64.png
2020-1-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I've been flying DJI for 6 years and can advise that they rarely test any new devices.
Their list can't be relied on and many good tablets and phones never get tested.
Listen to other users to find out what unlisted devices work well, because DJI isn't going to tell you.
2020-1-24
Use props
HomePoint
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I doubt most people buy a phone purposely just for their little toy, although some probably do change it when it doesn't work very well.  If your phone is on the DJI supported list, then I would suggest that you make noises if it doesn't work quite correctly as this is probably the only way DJI would know.  If they have it listed I am confident that they would look into any issues if they are hearing complaints from customers.
2020-1-25
Use props
IndyRick
lvl.2

United States

HomePoint Posted at 1-25 01:54
I doubt most people buy a phone purposely just for their little toy, although some probably do change it when it doesn't work very well.  If your phone is on the DJI supported list, then I would suggest that you make noises if it doesn't work quite correctly as this is probably the only way DJI would know.  If they have it listed I am confident that they would look into any issues if they are hearing complaints from customers.

I did.  How else was I going to use my Mavic Mini to shoot real estate if I didn't have a phone with a 64 bit OS?  It was way less expensive that a Crystal Sky that folks get for other drones.

BTW: Here's a list.
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules