Mavic Air - DJI Refresh Care
599 5 2020-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blameblame
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi,

So my Mavic Air decided to land in the waters after a connection error which resulted in the drone trying to return home, due to calculations were off by 3 meters or something. I filled in a repair request during the time I was abroad and now that I'm home I want to send it in. It says that I should send in the 'Mavic Air Whole Product Set' but I don't think I need to send in the remote controller. It also said that I should not send in 'severely damaged battery' but how will I receive a new one if the current one is water damaged?

My interpretation is that I send in:
  • Water damaged aircraft
  • Water damaged battery

Is that correct or no?

Another question I have is do I have to pack everything by myself or will UPS do that for me?

Regards,
Benny
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Mavic Air. For the DJI Care refresh of your DJI Mavic Air, please send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers including the damaged battery (REMOTE CONTROLLER IS NOT INCLUDED). Also, you can pack up the unit by yourself before going to UPS to avoid delay, place it on a box with a bubble wrap on it to secure the package. Should you have other inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2020-1-24
Use props
blameblame
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 15:40
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident happened to your DJI Mavic Air. For the DJI Care refresh of your DJI Mavic Air, please send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers including the damaged battery (REMOTE CONTROLLER IS NOT INCLUDED). Also, you can pack up the unit by yourself before going to UPS to avoid delay, place it on a box with a bubble wrap on it to secure the package. Should you have other inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!

Thanks for the quick reply. I will send them all in as one unit then. Do I send in my drone in the case that I got or do I just wrap it in bubble wrap and send it without the case?

2020-1-24
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

blameblame Posted at 1-24 15:46
Thanks for the quick reply. I will send them all in as one unit then. Do I send in my drone in the case that I got or do I just wrap it in bubble wrap and send it without the case?

Wrap it in bubble wrap and just put it in a box or ups can help you with it too
2020-1-24
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Advisory
More is better
Disconnect
Send Everything
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

blameblame Posted at 1-24 15:46
Thanks for the quick reply. I will send them all in as one unit then. Do I send in my drone in the case that I got or do I just wrap it in bubble wrap and send it without the case?

You can send it with the case, we will return the case of yours once done. Thank you!
2020-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules