MAVIC MINI CHARGING BASE
8137 47 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZqaFBmYLj9Bd
lvl.1
United States

Shame the mini can’t be put in the other way round - the underside is much more interesting than the top - plus if only you could turn off the charging function so you could store it with A partially discharged battery as advised in the Mini manual.  I got one of these as part of the Costco bundle, took it apart and there’s no way to reverse it or easily turn charge off and leave light on.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_VgnzzCuTSsLe
New
Flight distance : 79603 ft
Denmark

Hi
i have bought such a dji mavic mini charging base and it has worked fine but equally does it work as the magnet provides resistance?

what can i do?
2020-9-26
Use props
AnilChundury
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I lost the magnetic connector that comes with the charging base. Can someone help me where I can buy the replacement?
2020-10-20
Use props
E.d.d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81729 ft
Russia

Thanks! Interesting.
2020-10-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

AnilChundury Posted at 10-20 16:22
Hi, I lost the magnetic connector that comes with the charging base. Can someone help me where I can buy the replacement?

hey are you still looking for the magnetic charging connector for the mavic mini charging base? i think it comes with two: micro-usb and usb-c. which one are you missing and which one do you still have? missing mine as well.
2020-12-28
Use props
Scott Hamilton4
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 12:30
Hello and good day Reinis SkyHighFilms. Thank you for creating and sharing this video you have created for the DJI Mavic Mini's Charging Base. Great review and thank you for your valued support.

My charging base stopped working after 3 day.
Base powers up set drone on it and nothing.  Using all the cords that came with it.  
2020-12-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 12-28 10:43
hey are you still looking for the magnetic charging connector for the mavic mini charging base? i think it comes with two: micro-usb and usb-c. which one are you missing and which one do you still have? missing mine as well.

my mistake.  i thought the original mavic mini charging base came with both connectors.  now that i sold my mini 1 and will use my mini 2 with the dome, i will need the usb-c magnetic connector...which i thought was supplied with the dome and i had lost it.  apparently only the newer domes come with both; anyone know where i can obtain just the usb-c magnetic connector?  does it fit?

original owners shouldn't have to re-buy the entire kit just to get the correct connector but i may have to and then sell the new dome to an original mini owner.
2020-12-29
Use props
djiuser_WXhKR1ttBQqr
New

United States

I give this charging base a 3 out of 5 stars. It’s great and I really like it. Only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because they should’ve made the the drone snap into the charging base and made the dome to where you can snap it in or a twist and snap in. To prevent someone from easily knocking.
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules