Behind the scenes video taken with osmo action
815 6 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danameskilo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 512395 ft
United States

Hoping to use the Osmo Action a LOT more in 2020!

2020-1-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.
2020-1-27
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What was your main camera used to capture stills! And how did you fit the osmo or was it winging it hand held.

Interested as I have a shoot coming up and want to use the osmo to record on set behind the scenes.
2020-1-27
Use props
danameskilo
lvl.3
United States

M2Wair Posted at 1-27 02:48
What was your main camera used to capture stills! And how did you fit the osmo or was it winging it hand held.

Interested as I have a shoot coming up and want to use the osmo to record on set behind the scenes.

I used a Canon 6D and had the OA attached via a hotshoe mount. I shot vertically so I had to rotate my footage in lumafusion. Worked pretty well imo!
2020-1-27
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

danameskilo Posted at 1-27 06:29
I used a Canon 6D and had the OA attached via a hotshoe mount. I shot vertically so I had to rotate my footage in lumafusion. Worked pretty well imo!

Really Cool, if the OA was hotshot mounted to your camera how did you trigger the flash!

I'm assuming it was fitted to something like a cage.

It's certainly an idea, using the AO as a behind the scenes camera I like that idea. Will free up a few cameras, save dragging those around is a pain, whereas the AO is tiny lightweight and excuse to buy 2 or 3 more.
2020-2-2
Use props
danameskilo
lvl.3
United States

M2Wair Posted at 2-2 04:07
Really Cool, if the OA was hotshot mounted to your camera how did you trigger the flash!

I'm assuming it was fitted to something like a cage.

My trigger on my DSLR actually has another hotshoe on top of it so I am able to attach it there. I also use a headmount as well
2020-2-2
Use props
Fastpackcronicle
lvl.1
Italy

Really nice video!
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules