Fly app flight records
5395 2 2020-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SKyHigh05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60364 ft
Malaysia

Hi, i would like to ask if you guys usually clear the flight records stored in your phone. It seems to be building up qiute fast. Ive flown for about a couple of hours and the data size is already 4Gb. The first flight i cleared the flight records, about 4gb as well, but there was 2gb, which could not be cleared, i assume that this must be some date which, cannot be erased and stays within the app.
Now there are another 4 gb as mentioned in the first para. I dont have much storage in my iphone .  So i would like to know if:

1. is it normal to delete the flight records as it will eventually build up
2. is there a way for me to re=gain the date if i delete it ?
3. the app asks me if i wish to sync ihe date, is this stored in Dji's cloud ?
4. the flight time, which shown below my profile/avatar in the forum, is this from the date, which i synced from the app or the aircraft automatically send this data
5. if i delete the data in the app, will it affect the flight time shown in my profile ?

Super NOOB here.
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to these inquiries, For the questions 1 to 3, once the flight records are sync successfully you can delete the flight logs in the mobile device to free up space since these files are backed up to the DJI server. For the the question 4 to 5, once the flight records are backed up it will reflect your flight distance with the drones you have flown using your DJI account, Before uninstalling the DJI Fly application it is recommended to back up your DJI Fly files so that the flight distance will reflect on your profile. Thank you.
2020-1-30
Use props
ReggieNoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4977234 ft
United Kingdom

How do you backup and re install this data to maintain flight record integrity?
2020-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules