NEW Mavic pro from drone nerds
742 4 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JcYlhVo1kNl6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75817 ft
United States

Opinion, I ha have a 7 day year old Mavic pro from Drone Nerds, purchase new with fly more. The batteries were dead, just didn’t “feel new” (subjective). I used tutorials and have had a couple bebop 2s. I studied three days before testing in beginners mode. The remote has a double step to turn on, it takes 1-6 times to get it to connect mode, drone on or off. Firmware up to date and pro calibrated via PC. First flight in atti mode, at two feet it spun out of control. Rear left motor was extremely hot. I have refresh plus. I want new drone, I’m nervous enough flying. I am in the allowed 10 day return time. I don’t want it fixed, I would now have a refurbished drone, as it has been opened up. Am unreasonable to expect new replacement.

Thank you , John 203-305-2004. God Speed, prayers for Kobe Bryant.
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about the incident with your DJI Mavic Pro and thank you for this informative insights on what happened. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose, analyze and repair the said drone.  We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter. Again. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

First, you might find more help here https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2047747

Second, having bought the refurbished drone from a thirdparty, you will, in the end, need to deal with that third party. Return it while you can!
2020-1-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Return it if you still can.
2020-1-28
Use props
djiuser_JcYlhVo1kNl6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75817 ft
United States

For those who are interested in buying DJI, as I have indicated I’ve been faced with a lemon drone, purchased from Drone Nerds. The advertise a ten day return. It’s a nightmare trying to return. I have bought quite a few drones from Amazon. If you have defective battery they send new on in 2 days before they get damaged one back. You can send back a bad drone in 30 days, again they send replacement before they get return. Reviewing my purchase who would buy from Drone Nerds, even if amazon is a little more it’s a no brainer. My engine failed on second flight, I had a bebop 2 do that in flight and disappeared. Amazon sent me new one. Hope this saves future buyers some insight on buying a drone. 10 days no batteries. Can not get RMA for defective Mavic Pro. Going to have to use credit protection on my card, get instant refund and just ship drone with tracking to shipper address. Amazon refunds you when they get return tracking, no wait till they get it back. My Bad.
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules