Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Action stops recording when exiting app
946 5 2020-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I didn't know this was a 'thing' but perhaps it's a known issue?

I connect the Action, start recording and leave the camera recording.

if I then do something else on my phone, and leave the MIMO opp,  the Action stops recording.

Is this normal behaviour? I assume the work around is not connecting and start/stopping recording with the app but just press the camera record button?

Is this something others have noticed?

2020-1-27
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

My Action is elsewhere but a question or two to help define things.

What phone?  And can it ahem, multitask?  Apple or Android?

2020-1-27
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 1-27 15:02
My Action is elsewhere but a question or two to help define things.

What phone?  And can it ahem, multitask?  Apple or Android?

It’s an iPhone 11pro.
I start the recording using the Mimo app.  What I don’t understand is why the signal would be sent to stop recording.
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Satureyes Posted at 1-27 15:28
It’s an iPhone 11pro.
I start the recording using the Mimo app.  What I don’t understand is why the signal would be sent to stop recording.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know are you experiencing this issue all the time or does it happen on a certain duration when recording then closing the said application. Kindly please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance, Thank you.
2020-1-29
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-29 09:56
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know are you experiencing this issue all the time or does it happen on a certain duration when recording then closing the said application. Kindly please try a different compatible mobile device to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance, Thank you.

I reset my phone, and the camera and now it seems to be working. It's a shame that I missed a critical shot because of this but now I think it is working again.

2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Satureyes Posted at 1-29 09:57
I reset my phone, and the camera and now it seems to be working. It's a shame that I missed a critical shot because of this but now I think it is working again.

Thank you for the update and I am happy to know that your previous concern was resolved. If you have further concern or query, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum, we are here to help. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank your understanding.
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules