1192 8 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raiiser
lvl.1
France

Hello,
I have a problem with my Mavic Air.
I have my aircraft since almost 2 years. The problem appeared 6 months ago when I was in travel.
My mavic air rotate alone when hovering always in clockwise.

I tried a lot of things :
- Replace propellers
- IMU calibration
- Joystick calibration
- Compass calibration
- Update RC firmware on DJI Assistant 2
- Sensor calibration on DJI Assistant 2

When I fly on DJI Flight simulator with my RC, all is ok so I suppose that the problem come from my aircraft.
The firmware is up to date.

I have two videos to show it.

Thanks !
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Raiiser. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Please try to re-link the RC to the AC afterward re-calibrate the IMU and compass once again of the drone. I would recommend flying the aircraft in an open area in which there are less or no interference to avoid interruptions to the connection and kindly ensure that you are getting enough GPS signal at least 18 or more is recommended. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-28
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 10:03
Hello and good day Raiiser. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Please try to re-link the RC to the AC afterward re-calibrate the IMU and compass once again of the drone. I would recommend flying the aircraft in an open area in which there are less or no interference to avoid interruptions to the connection and kindly ensure that you are getting enough GPS signal at least 18 or more is recommended. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Mine does the same.
2020-1-28
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Brazil

It happens in GPS mode. It happens on VPS (Vision System / indoors) mode. It happens with RC. It happens connecte directly to phone via WiFi.

Cleary a firmware bug.
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Adriano Araujo. I am sorry to know that you are having the same issue. Since this issue is still happening even after you have done some troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2020-1-28
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-28 14:49
Hello and good day Adriano Araujo. I am sorry to know that you are having the same issue. Since this issue is still happening even after you have done some troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.

Stephe, I am afraid contating DJI will not solve this. On this forum, and Facebook groups there are several people complaining about this.

It´s cleary a Software problem. And mus be fixed at firmware level.

No value exchanging my MA for other with same FW and same problem ;-)

Cheers.
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Adriano Araujo Posted at 1-29 03:25
Stephe, I am afraid contating DJI will not solve this. On this forum, and Facebook groups there are several people complaining about this.

It´s cleary a Software problem. And mus be fixed at firmware level.

Thank you for these additional information you have shared with us Adriano Araujo. The best thing I can do is to forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-31
Use props
Raiiser
lvl.1
France

Hi Stephen,

I come back after trying what you told me.
I changed my smartphone, and I have unlink and relink the RC to the aircraft, calibrate IMU and compass.

The problem is still here... What could I do ?
It's very annoying to shot with this problem because the aircraft moves always in clockwise, no matter the place I fly...

2020-2-24
Use props
Raiiser
lvl.1
France

Hi,

I have detect the issue. It provides from my RC.
When I go in calibration stick I move the left stick on the left and come back to the base position. The stick moves alone on the right between around 15 %.
Here are the details :

I tried to recalibrate sticks several times but problem still occurs.

Thank you
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules