Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sticker vs GPS ?
1559 5 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
big lou
lvl.3
Canada

Do you think that putting on flexible PVC stickers can harm the GPS signal?

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Elect ... 9493100&sr=8-77

2020-1-28
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've seen others with stickers on them and haven't heard any reports of issues because of them. Unless they have some sort of metal embedded in them, they shouldn't affect signal very much, if at all.
2020-1-28
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

I'd agree with @JodyB on this, that they likely make little to no difference. In the UK we have to label up our drones with its "Operator ID" registration mark and most people opt for vinyl labels.
2020-1-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

People have been putting skins on their drones for ever and its not caused any problems.
2020-1-28
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Come to think of it, even DJI sells a sticker pack that you can color and or design your own with. They call it the creative kit

2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder, please do not use stickers that are metallic or made of metal can interfere with GPS of the drone and please do not cover the vents on the drone for it not to overheat as well. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules