Re center wheel error
3658 3 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans519f0ef2
New
Flight distance : 346785 ft
United States

I recently updated MP, after update there is a re center wheel error, beeping, gimbal stuck in this position. I calibrated the gimbal, controller, and the imu and still have the error... any ideas??

Thank you,

Dave
2020-1-28
Use props
djiuser_ed55KRvJNUQ7
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

I have the same problem
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro and please check the location where you are calibrating the compass of the said drone. In calibrating the compass of the said drone do not calibrate the compass where there is a chance of strong magnetic interference, such as magnetite, parking structures, or steel reinforcements underground. Do not carry ferromagnetic materials with you during calibration, such as keys or cellular phones. Do not calibrate beside large metal objects. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2020-1-31
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-31 15:51
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Pro and please check the location where you are calibrating the compass of the said drone. In calibrating the compass of the said drone do not calibrate the compass where there is a chance of strong magnetic interference, such as magnetite, parking structures, or steel reinforcements underground. Do not carry ferromagnetic materials with you during calibration, such as keys or cellular phones. Do not calibrate beside large metal objects. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

DJI Paladin is a great help.
2020-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules