Zoom issues on iPhone
2206 4 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShadowDragon81
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone else been having zooming issues on the iPhone app. Ever since the last update whenever I zoom in, it zooms normally until 1.2 and then jumps to 6. Then it zoom down normally until I get to around 3.4, then skips to 1. Not sure why, it worked fine before the last update.
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-29
Use props
djiuser_NLNG0Hs8Cs9K
New

Argentina

Same situation in my xiaomi mi 8 tha's inclued in supoorted list phone
2020-1-29
Use props
Mixel11
lvl.1

Spain

I think I have the same problem, or similar. But I'm not sure, because i have just recieved mi dji osmo mobile 3 today...
When I slide the buttom it zooms, but when I stop, it skips to 1 again...
If I zoom using my fingers on the screen it works, but when I use the button it fails...
I don't know if mi gimbal is broken or if it is an app-connection issue...
2020-2-3
Use props
ShadowDragon81
lvl.1
United States

Mixel11 Posted at 2-3 19:12
I think I have the same problem, or similar. But I'm not sure, because i have just recieved mi dji osmo mobile 3 today...
When I slide the buttom it zooms, but when I stop, it skips to 1 again...
If I zoom using my fingers on the screen it works, but when I use the button it fails...

Sounds different but related.

The zoom on the phone screen works for me too, but as I zoom in using the button on the gimbal, it will zoom at normal speed until it get to around 1.2, then it just jumps to 6. Lately it's been varying around 1.2, but almost always there.

When zooming back out, it will go from 6 to around 3.4 normally, then jump to 1.
It does work fine from the screen, but if i'm moving, that's not an option.
Not to mention any force you use against the gimbal causes the motors to work harder and then you get the problem others have of overheating.

The problem only started occurring after the last software update, so it should be application related, not gimbal related. Yours is slightly different since it just skips back to 1 when you stop zooming, but again, likely a software issue.
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules