How to Exit QuickShot in DJI Go
3942 3 2020-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aquamusic
lvl.1
United States

Hello - newbie here with Mavic Air & iPhone 11, learning to use it in Cambodia.

How do I exit from QuickShot mode in the DJI Go app? Possibly the icon is on the left side of the screen and covered by the Map in the lower left corner?

Please excuse if this is an obvious operation I have missed. Thanks in advance...
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day aquamusic . Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. To exit the QuickShots all you need to do is to tap the X icon in the DJI Go 4 or toggle the Flight Mode switch to S-Mode to exit QuickShots any time during shooting. Press the Flight Pause button on the remote controller for emergency breaking. In addition upon checking the iPhone 11 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

2020-1-31
Use props
aquamusic
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-31 09:26
Hello and good day aquamusic . Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. To exit the QuickShots all you need to do is to tap the X icon in the DJI Go 4 or toggle the Flight Mode switch to S-Mode to exit QuickShots any time during shooting. Press the Flight Pause button on the remote controller for emergency breaking. In addition upon checking the iPhone 11 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you so much Stephen!
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome aquamusic. Please stay safe always and keep on flying. .
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules